What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the transfer system work week by week?

You can make one free transfer per week. You are allowed to make further transfers in the same week but you will have points deducted. However if you don't make any transfers this week your allowed to make 2 free transfers the week after and thats the maximum your allowed (so if you didn't make any transfers for 2 weeks you'd still only have 2 free ones in the third week). You also have 2 wildcards that can be used at any point in the season. These allow you to make unlimited free changes in the week you use it....very useful if it turns out half your team are injured and the other half are rubbish. I expect Paul to be making use of this facility very soon
wink-1.png

Locked in for Week 3 - so far.... After a rather bad week last week (to be fair it was a combination of crap players and crap choices!)...

Just had a quick look at the points so far for game week 3......how does Suarez only get 2 points?!?!?! He played a blinder!

Fellow managers, the results are in after game week 3.....

[attachment=110:Screen Shot 2011-08-29 at 23.27.50.png]

Thanks to 3 goals from Rooney, I've taken over at the top of the league from Mark with James moving up into 3rd after he got the highest weekly score. Down in the relegation zone there's no movement for Ray and Ryan with Paul propping up the league after a couple of bad weeks.

Yay!! I'm now at the bottom of the league - Supporting you all. Do i get the wooden spoon already??
smile-1.png

There's a couple of stonking scores there! 83 and 92?? Oy vey!

I setup a league for people at my work and one of the guys in the Beijing office got 106 points this week :eek:

Just to let everyone know that it's an international break for the Premier League this weekend so there won't be a league update.

Quick reminder to all managers that the UK Pinball Premiership starts up again this weekend following the international break.

Oh no - half time and it couldn't be going worse for whatateam! Glad I transferred Aguero out and Dzeko in :mad: Come on lads!

Your not having much luck at the moment mate! Another hat trick for my captain Mr Rooney
smile-1.png

NO WAY!! 17th to Joint 13th - whats the chances in that eh.... Fingers crossed for the remaining matches and next week
biggrin-1.png

teachp8' date=' post: 1677136 said:
This manager lark is a pice of cake - I hear the ****nal Gaffer's job is up for grabs soon
wink-1.png

Ha ha! Knew that would come back to bite me! Clearly peaked too soon!

Mark

The results are in for game week 4........

[attachment=136:Screen Shot 2011-09-13 at 21.26.56.png]

I've managed to open up a bit of a lead at the top over Mark and James thanks mainly to the form of Wayne Rooney
smile-1.png
Paul climbs off the bottom but is still in the relegation zone along with Slam and Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom