What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Result....
smile-1.png
81 points this weekend
smile-1.png

I've had to make a few changes as I've been having a shocker for the past 3 weeks
sad-1.png
Results from game week 11 are in.......

[attachment=260:Screen Shot 2011-11-08 at 23.37.18.png]

Only 1 change at the top this week as Mark has knocked me down into 4th, well played mate.....but I'll be back
smile-1.png
It's as you were in the relegation zone with Daniel, Ray and Slam the usual suspects.

My steady drop down the tables continues
sad-1.png
Changes have been made so hopefully I might score some points next week, whats happened to Rooney?

[attachment=312:Screen Shot 2011-12-06 at 22.46.30.png]

Craig moves to the top of the league after a massive points haul this week
smile-1.png
Matt and Kevin make up the rest of the top 3. Down in the relegation zone there's no change for Ray and Slam but Daniel moves out following a cracking weeks score to be replaced by James.

Oct 20th - 15th place.

Dec 6th - 9th place.

Watch out Matt and Craig, i'm a commin
wink-1.png

Can any of you guys tell me how to play my tranfer wildcard? It says play it on confirming transfer but I don't see it anywhere.

Managed to creep up to 7th but half of my team decided to go to the African nations cup

cheers

sorry guys, found it. It was the next screen after the make transfers button. cheers

I've forgotten my account details for my dream team, how is the league looking these days? Am i still clinging on for a european place?

I've forgotten my account details for my dream team, how is the league looking these days? Am i still clinging on for a european place?

It's been a while since I've posted the league table. I'll get the latest one up asap. I have a feeling I've plummeted down the standings
smile-1.png

Chuffed with my position (Missed the first week too!)

Craig looks like he has it sewn up though. Half my bloody team were playing in the cup this weekend

jonathan' date=' post: 1692666 said:
Chuffed with my position (Missed the first week too!)

Craig looks like he has it sewn up though. Half my bloody team were playing in the cup this weekend

Agree, Craig does look to have an unassailable lead but you and I have a good scrap going on!!

Mark

Cheers guys,

To be fair I have spent an unhealthy amount of time on my strategy and transfers. In a few of the other leagues I am in I have quite a bit of cash riding on it so that has certainly given me a bit of an incentive!

Craig

Just having a bit of a tidy up, here's the final positions from earlier this year....

[attachment=984:footie_final.jpg]

Well done to all, especially Craig who managed to take the Kudos for winning. Thanks for the fun and banter, and here's to next years???!!!
biggrin-1.png

Paul

Right then folks - are we ready to go again? Chris, would you be happy to do the honours and set the league up? Who else is in?

From Chris last year:

Rules still the same jut need a league to be set up. It's straight forward but you do need to keep an eye on your team each week and make transfers where necessary. The big points are made in your choice of captain each week!!

'It's free to enter, all you need to do is register and pick your team. All the rules are on the site but basically you get £100M quid to spend on a team and you get transfers throughout the season. Even if you don't know anything about football you can still get involved as there is an option to pick a random team.'

Mark

Chris, would you be happy to do the honours and set the league up? Who else is in?

It's done
biggrin-1.png
League is renewed and I've got my team in.....looks like quite a few people had already entered a team and were just waiting for the league to open up. People who are in the league so far are:

• Me
  • Mark
  • Craig
  • Rav
  • Wayne
  • Jonathan

Get those entries in quick so you don't miss out on any points!

I'm in, enjoyed last years, although I was half way through the season before I knew what I was doing :)

Is there a new league code for the renewed league? The code in the first post in this thread says "This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator."

Great, that worked, thanks.

How do transfers work? Can you just transfer 3 players in and out each week, as long as the value of your team stays below 100M?

Bugger, I don't think this is my forte. Rooney on the bench, then knacked, Sinclair not in the squad for throwing his toys out (and he was my transfer-in for Modric who was a no-show for the first week!). Sigh.

Anyone else having login/cookie probs for the fantasy premier site? Went to log in and it tries to save a file that confuses me & pc

john

Anyone else having login/cookie probs for the fantasy premier site? Went to log in and it tries to save a file that confuses me & pc

Just tried it now and it was ok for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom