What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh, slipped back down after sundays games.. Still - Off the bottom - Thanks Daniel and Mr Tilter
biggrin-1.png

Game week 5 is a thing of the past........

[attachment=150:Screen Shot 2011-09-20 at 00.05.34.png]

Craig joins me and Mark in the top 3 while Daniel manages to climb out of the relegation zone to be replaced by Ray who joins Paul and Slam. Performance of the week goes to Craig with 69 points while Ryan and Dean also putting in a decent showing.

Game week 6 results are in.......

[attachment=190:Screen Shot 2011-09-27 at 21.37.43.png]

The top 3 is unchanged although Craig and Mark have swapped places. The relegation zone is also the same as last week but Paul has opened up a gap between Ray and Slam.

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1678781 said:
A good week for me! Need a few more like that!

Blimey! Nice work there.

I had a terrible week! That's what happens when you don't sub your injured players! :oops:

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1678809 said:
You can sub injured players?? sounds like work to me!!

Just realised i had 5 injured or unavailable players for this weekend!! oops!

ooooooh, did anyone bite the bullet and sell rooney to try and salvage any value lost??? Looks like he's going to play
smile-1.png

didnt have him in the first place. There are other players i rate higher
wink-1.png

ooooooh, did anyone bite the bullet and sell rooney to try and salvage any value lost???

Nope, even if he's out for a few games he'll still get a sh*t load of points over the season. He's staying in......unless he breaks his leg or something
smile-1.png

Results from game week 7 are below:

[attachment=204:Screen Shot 2011-10-04 at 21.24.34.png]

Top 3 is unchanged although Craig has moved to within 1 point after a great week....and me having a shocker
sad-1.png
No change at the bottom either and there's a gap opening up between Daniel and those in the relegation zone.

Game week 8 results are in........

[attachment=219:Screen Shot 2011-10-20 at 22.37.57.png]

Craig has taken over at the top with me dropping down to 2nd and Matt moving into 3rd. No change in the relegation zone.

I must be psychic. Sub Krul out for Given, take Dzcheko out, take captaincy of Silva, make Boswinga Captain!

And that's not counting a 10 bet accumulator, in which I got 2 results correct!

Don't think I'll bother with a lottery ticket this week.

Game week 9 is over and I've had another shocker
sad-1.png

[attachment=224:Screen Shot 2011-10-27 at 23.09.45.png]

Matt and Craig are tied at the top with me close behind in 3rd. Shock news in the battle against relegation.......Paul is out of the bottom 3
wink-1.png

Right then - after a truly terrible run, this week is going to be all about the points. I've got a feeling in my water!

A bumper 56 points for me this week, taking me up to tenth! I'm happy with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom