What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open @ Croydon Hilton 29/09/22-02/10/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
UK Open Classics Bank announcement - in association with Pinball Republic London - Pinball Club London Pinball Majestic Pinball Restorations Tilt Birmingham pinballtoys.co.uk and the DOMINO Organisation. And of course subject to change…

Registration is still open at playpinball.uk

For both Classics Tournaments - Top 4 players win trophies and cash top 16 Players win cash.

Wizard
Cheetah
Future spa
Alien poker
Harlam Globetrotters
Skateball
Barracorra
Galaxy
Beat the clock
Quicksilver
Nine ball
PInball Champ 82
Farfalla
Robot
Meteor
Cleopatra
Space shuttle
Lightning
Genie
Antar
Paragon

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Ladies is now a target matchplay tournament on the Saturday owing to not having enough players for the card format. If you want to just play in that event there are 10 spaces left but £40! You can buy more entries for the other tournaments.
If you want to play be at the ladies bank on the Saturday morning at 09:00

Also volunteers link is out, we need your help in build, front office and especially scorekeeping!

9:00! 😱

I’ve got more chance of winning the overall competition than getting a teenager up and travelling to Croydon by that time.

By my estimate I’ll have to start the process about 5am in order to allow for general grumpiness and two hours of plastering on make up 😂

yeah sorry not a lot I can do about that its the only way to fit it in, but the finals on the Sunday start at 8! so it could have been worse - I assumed most folks were staying local!

Cheers,
Neil.

Game list for classics and main now up on the website!

a few folks kindly offering to loan the UK Open games - hugely appreciated.

Cheers,
Neil.

Game list for classics and main now up on the website!

a few folks kindly offering to loan the UK Open games - hugely appreciated.

Cheers,
Neil.

We're also bringing Road Show, just for you😂
(Obv people's Bank)

Last edited:
Am I allowed in? I would've brought Rollergames but that's out on loan now as I was told it might not be allowed back in the club

Back
Top Bottom