What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open @ Croydon Hilton 29/09/22-02/10/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Two days until early bird runs out. You only need to buy the add on now you can buy the entrance ticket later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you have registered and bought the add on already then you are fine. If you haven’t then register now!

<RP VOICE>
SAVE MONEY
SAVE MONEY
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE UK PINBALL OPEN AND SAVE MONEY
</RP VOICE>

Eventbrite doesn't understand AM and PM and thus stopped the early bird today now fixed.

but buy today and save !

The Brits are 61 out of the total! But there are more Brits in the leagues that would be great to have sign up! You know who you are!! PM me if you have any questions.

1656963437804.png
kevlar also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the hotel block at the Hilton is almost full so if you are planning to book the Hilton do it this week!

Neil.

pleased to announce that Marc P from Backhand Pinball will be our Streaming partner for this event! Marc P does alot of events in the US including NYCPC!
You can see more of Marc's streams on Youtube and Twitch.

277749783_403149371813852_5741136207360670386_n.png

After some feedback we are extending the ladies qualifying into the Saturday Morning - Ladies qualifying will end at 12:30pm on Saturday and Ladies Finals start at 13:00 that means you can turn up on Saturday morning and take part in qualifying and the finals. The Kids tournament will start at 13:30.

Neil.

If you are planning on staying I strongly recommend you book. The Hilton is close to full they are holding rooms for us but won't for much longer so book now. The Aerodrome is almost full also, Premier Inn has space but they've jacked the price up since I first looked. When the Premier league fixtures get announced apparently these hotels get very busy.

Neil.

If you are planning on staying I strongly recommend you book. The Hilton is close to full they are holding rooms for us but won't for much longer so book now. The Aerodrome is almost full also, Premier Inn has space but they've jacked the price up since I first looked. When the Premier league fixtures get announced apparently these hotels get very busy.

Neil.
Already booked mine at the aerodrome when the event was first announced!
Looked just now there are some double rooms left but limited singles and no twin rooms left

What's more interesting to know who are the 9 who haven't signed up :D
Kirk - on holiday out of the country
Tom Fletcher - has turned into a full time crim down under
Will Dutton
Dave Dutton
Richard RJ - think him and Kate are on hols
CJ - not seen him in ages
Andy Specht
Alex Berta

Back
Top Bottom