What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open @ Croydon Hilton 29/09/22-02/10/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
about 20K ish in total

you can add it up here:

Also from what I can tell the only two events in Europe to score more WPPR's in the last few years was the EPC because of the strength of the field, and the ECS the latter owing to its extra 5% booster. I think next year we will give them a run for their money (barring the boosters).
With the amount of points won by people this time around, next years will be huge,

Entries, tickets/cards and sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JT.
OK - I've finally got through the photos and uploaded them!

They are on FlickR here.

Feel free to download any you want copies of (select "original size" for the hi-res version).

@Wayne J - I apologise I didn't get any of your Classics 1 final rounds. We were so knackered at the time we popped out to get some food as hadn't eaten all day, and had no idea you were going to win it!

@thelab - I think the photo you were offering good money for is at the bottom of page 2 , and no, he hasn't paid me for it! 🙂

@Neil McRae - despite the photo above, I was asked by quite a few European and USA players about availability of the photos, as they are not on PinballInfo.
Is there any chance you could perhaps mailshot the competitors with the link above so they get a chance to see them please?

Finally, massive well done to all involved - it was a great weekend.

I'm off to get a few beers and beat up the Black Knight now! 🍻

Conrad, can I use a few of these in the Chinwag please mate?

Got to say, the buzz at the EPC about the UK Open this year was infectious, so much love for the tournament and so many people from so many different countries saying that they can't want for next year.

And then I noticed this on the front page of the IFPA website! Huge!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-26-18-23-42-485_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-26-18-23-42-485_com.android.chrome.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 63
Got to say, the buzz at the EPC about the UK Open this year was infectious, so much love for the tournament and so many people from so many different countries saying that they can't want for next year.

And then I noticed this on the front page of the IFPA website! Huge!!

Yeah, @Neil McRae told me about the Stern Pro Circuit last week!

Neil has absolutely smashed it and next year it's going to be better...

He's our best chance of getting the EPC back to the UK

Back
Top Bottom