What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total Nuclear Anhililation

apologies folks I put these to one side and forgot to post them until today, now gone.

the upside of them going out late is that I added 5 clear washers from a batch I ordered also, so there are extras to put the clear ones in to visible places and black ones in less visible places or less damaged places... in addition to the 5 black rubber ones spooky sent.

IMG_2282.JPG

Just checking everyone got them? Lee
Got his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just checked and they are here! Cheers Neil - get pretty much everything shipped to work so don’t often check the post area in my building.

Yup got mine thank you Neil! Waiting for some new post sleeves to arrive then I’ll fit the lot in one go.

As an aside if anyone wants the transparent/diffuser speaker light mounts 3D printed I can do that for a small donation towards filament & postage. :)

I got mine straight from Spooky - 6 clear washers. Fitted them today and took the option of cleaning and waxing the playfield - bloody fast now!

Got mine also, thanks Neil. Is there any more info on what causes this issue yet or what numbered units are specifically affected? Mine seems as good as new after maybe 150 games or so. Not sure I want to mess with the posts if they look perfect.

I got mine straight from Spooky - 6 clear washers. Fitted them today and took the option of cleaning and waxing the playfield - bloody fast now!
I got mine direct from Spooky, but they were black rubber this time after the clear plastic ones they had already sent. I've got the clear rubber ones also that I bought from Amazon.

I wouldn't put the plastic ones on - spooky are saying to put the rubber ones on.

Neil.

nah I've got to go somewhere afterwards so need the car ! Yes will grab that also.

Would you be willing/able to do other 3D objects?

e.g.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3022038

I reckon there's a few of us on here who could do with a handful of these!

Sure, I'll print a batch and see how they come out.

This is how my machine looks now. I changed the two centre star posts to double on recommendation of an operator I know, and changed the posts either side to the red super-band style. Each of the double star posts has one of the clear rubber washers Neil sent under it.

IMG_1941.jpg

When you say double star posts what do you mean by that?

Cheers
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The ones with two rubber rings rather than just one, but same height as normal - you should be able to see them in the photo if you look closely. I guess the idea is that two rings absorbs the impact better and lasts longer but I’ll find out I guess!

I only just noticed this morning that the 'core' lights in the reactor slowly increase in brightness as you overheat it from 0-100% :D It's really noticable on reactor 1 when you have super spinner active - a nice rip of the spinner and you can see the lights get brighter with each spin. A cool feature

How many reactors was that?

7 destroyed (last digit of the score), so I got the 2nd extra ball upon starting the 6th. I think I was 1 or 2 shots off completing the grid for number 8. So good to hear 3 more tracks I've never heard come out the machine before!

Can anyone tell me where’s best to get the target decal set? Direct from Spooky?

Back
Top Bottom