What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total Nuclear Anhililation

Just been catching up on inside and reading recent comments on TNA. I take it the playfield issues are due to the posts being fitted too tightly ?

Last edited:
Anyone know of any art or mods for the speakers or panel ? As
That’s the only thing that’s letting it down

It’s all good mate ... i believe it’s the later run of machines and don’t seem to have any of the issues I have heard about .
Game is so awesome I don’t want to say it but it’s a possibility it might even be a keeper 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Never played anything like it before so good

It’s all good mate ... i believe it’s the later run of machines and don’t seem to have any of the issues I have heard about .
Game is so awesome I don’t want to say it but it’s a possibility it might even be a keeper [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Never played anything like it before so good

What number is on the back of it?

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guessing the number is 435 then and pretty sure that models with a later number than that have the problem - worth shooting spooky an email to check - they will send you the washers.

Guessing the number is 435 then and pretty sure that models with a later number than that have the problem - worth shooting spooky an email to check - they will send you the washers.

Ok mate many thanks will
Do 👍

Here’s what’s left of my posts. Removed 12 and 8 were trashed. All of these had the clear washers from amazon underneath. It’s possible that one or two were overtight, but I don’t think all were. One in particular was trashed within the reactor slings and that wasn’t overtightened. In fairness the ones with spooky’s black washers all seem fine, but I only received four of those so used clear elsewhere (spooky gave minimal to no guidance on this overall, so I figured more washers would be better). Anyway - just a heads up to anyone that is interested. I will be contacting spooky.

Attachments

• 5ABB9DC2-41CF-401D-B108-2A1DF7D640E9.jpeg
    5ABB9DC2-41CF-401D-B108-2A1DF7D640E9.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 35
Just had the most epic game ever !! Heart was in my mouth and the screaming and whooping and hollering was off the scale , made it to reactor 5 . Not sure if that’s a good score or hard to do , but was the best I have done . Unlike any other game I started a new game immediately and got my ass handed to me .
55109067-DCA8-4E74-8ACF-6276C4414AB6.jpeg

Beats my 3.8m with 4 reactors. Mind you, got GC on the Hobbit on my 5th game...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Glad you got GC on The Hobbit , it’s an epic feat that 👍 dang I miss bashing those orcs.

TNA I can’t begin to imagine getting to the final reactor without consuming heavy amounts of stimulant and or having a full on cardiac arrest , it’s beyond intense.

Still hate the speaker panel , wish there was a upgrade for that

There is - spooky do speaker lights....

b3c88a5a1a93b206845706a66ca557b0.jpg

Onl y for 4 more hours I’m afraid! Lol

I actually have a spare set of the metal covers if you want them...

Onl y for 4 more hours I’m afraid! Lol

I actually have a spare set of the metal covers if you want them...

With all the will in the world don’t think I would have made that time slot 😝
That would be amazing many thanks dude
Will drop you message .
Cheers

I heard back from spooky regarding the washers. Charlie told me that the clear ones are not ‘authorised wear prevention’ and that they are ‘absolutely causing a chemical reaction’. The ones they supplied (black) were apparently tested by Scott to make sure there was no reaction. So in a nutshell - if you put clear ones in then take them out or risk them shattering like mine.

Attachments

• 64E581BC-2758-4C3F-89C3-C2343AEE9B6B.jpeg
    64E581BC-2758-4C3F-89C3-C2343AEE9B6B.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 32
Decided to remove my clear washers from the slings as the leaf switch was popping out quite frequently due to the increased height. 2 of the star posts had started to deteriorate, the one below was the worst one. There isn't any damage under them but I've put the thinner black washers that Spooky provided under the 4 inward facing sling star posts. They only sent me 6 washers so will use the other 2 for the ones each side of the grid.

Replacement star posts ordered.

20190616_193030.jpg

Installed the new code - it’s a very good update - game feels a lot more snappy and a tad more predictable from coils. Brilliant new light shows and the music update is better than I thought it would be! Recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom