Today I worked on......

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2015
Haddington East Lothian
Finally received pizza oven to complete pallet wood bbq area I built during lockdown. Farm next door had stacks of pallets and my bbq was on last legs so got creative and had a slab of marble spare so incorporated that into the work top for pizza prep, obvs lockdown caused a huge demand so had to wait a while but really please with Ooni, highly recommend, bye bye waistline! 👌

20200801_181627.jpg

Fifty

Site Supporter
Jul 29, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Alias
Timmy B
Installed some Cliffy protectors on my Creech today. KISS hole, Snackbar hole, and Trough Eject. I had to take off two of the ramps just to get at the holes. A bit of a pain in the ass, but worth it to protect things from further damage. Looks like someone touched up the Snackbar hole in the past. Not a bad job. See if you can notice it.

Looks like I need to fix one of the rails close to the shooter too. The vinyl is gone. I never noticed it before. The whole area is dirty and needs to be cleaned up. Adding it to my to do list...

kiss.jpg

sb.jpg

shooter.jpg

Reactions: MajesticPinball

cr5000462

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2020
Wrexham
Alias
CR
Started to strip my taxi today, Marylin needs a good clean and re-rubber!

Will continue stripping after the footy, new rubbers then rebuild back up tomorrow

Due some fresh powdercoated goodies for it tomorrow, legs,side rails, lockdown bar all black, it's going to look nice!

Attachments

cr5000462

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2020
Wrexham
Alias
CR
Finished this today! Been playing it a while now, after the boards being sorted by Jim, and giving it a really good clean down, it's ready to hit the for sale section tonight.
I hate selling or even seeing dirty games and get the satisfaction out of brining something back to life, it's been a pig, and expensive to fix pig, but my god it looks nice!

Attachments

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
Finished the speakers on my Avatar today, night and day difference. Sounds amazing now.
More hassle than I expected with the backbox spacers but now I’ve done one the next will be easy (Lotr ).
Sub filter makes a huge difference and needed an Lpad as it was just too much bass!
put some decent 4” JBL’s in there with lower ohms so it wasn’t far off the 4 ohms you want (5.8 in series)
Hot melt glue gun comes in handy☺

CAC0609A-86D8-4FB4-9153-5473319C22B1.jpeg