What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNTs leaks apparently

And...the rumour of an Elwin BTTF just quashed any hope TMNT had in UK.
My only worry would then be who's on art duties for BTTF if Zombie Yeti has been on this. I hope its not Johnny Crap.
I thought Elwin is supposed to be on Godzilla?

Eddy on Godzilla and Steve on Zepplin is my insight...

Joe is defo involved in BTTF though.

Zepplin next probably around September and BTTF for CES.

Neil.

if its Elwin for BTTF then it will be Keith doing the rules with Rick coding them for him.

No confirmation of bttf or if it’s even there next game listening to Gary yesterday on the distributor stream stern have a hugh backlog of orders to catch up with and they are not back in production yet maybe Friday so I think just stick to turtles for now I wouldn’t expect to see that in the uk till august

Would never consider buying TMNT. The theme is just the worst ever for me personally. BTTF on the other hand now that's what I'm talking about. "Hello, hello butthead anybody home?"

Stern get a lot of flack and perhaps with good reason but you have to hand it to them, J Park 2, Elvira, Turtles, possibly an Elwin BttF. Seriously big hitting games.

I wouldn't be so sure unless I saw their sales figures. The theme choices sound desperate to me, only appealing to old dudes.

Their game appeal seemed to be far greater when they were making more modern themes - Star Trek, Deadpool, Walking Dead, Guardians. Ok we had Stranger Things but the game just looks like a turd.

What we need is a Fortnite, Kanye West, or The Weekend pinball! I would also buy a TRUMP pinball in the drop of a hat.

I wouldn't be so sure unless I saw their sales figures. The theme choices sound desperate to me, only appealing to old dudes.

Their game appeal seemed to be far greater when they were making more modern themes - Star Trek, Deadpool, Walking Dead, Guardians. Ok we had Stranger Things but the game just looks like a turd.

What we need is a Fortnite, Kanye West, or The Weekend pinball! I would also buy a TRUMP pinball in the drop of a hat.

I meant big hitting as in awesome, not really @rsed what they sell as long as they don't go under! Yeah Fortnite would definitely pull in that younger crowd. Maybe Minecraft, Lego Batman.... That kind of stuff. Think Kanye might even be a bit past it for mega hype modern themes. Perhaps a Kardashians.... Haha imagine it, I'd have to switch hobbies. Anyway the church elders who are cross aboutTurtles will get Led Zeppelin or Bond or something before long so maybe they'll pipe down.

Having watched the stream it looks a lot better than I thought it would. They stole the spinning Pizza from POTC JJP surely? (Well, the mocked up version when they changed 3 disc to one anyway).

it’s a great all round theme turtles brand starter in 1984 and still currently on the go with a new film coming next year so appealing to all age groups a bit like gb which was a massive hit for them

Having watched the stream it looks a lot better than I thought it would. They stole the spinning Pizza from POTC JJP surely? (Well, the mocked up version when they changed 3 disc to one anyway).

It's straight out of Twister. Which is a game I have always wanted despite it being objectively crap. Great 90's theme though

Don’t know many 20-28yr olds that can afford a pinball machine! Too busy saving up for a house or flash car!

I’m 38 and remember Turtles as a kid, the Munsters - watched re-runs on BBC 2 on a Monday.

James Bond - again used to watch it with dad when it was on.. - Bond needs to have all of the bonds in it!

I got into Pinball 15yrs ago, TOM in a hotel lobby in Ibiza, never played one before that..

Got back and immediately started looking. Picked up a ropey DH for £500, and that was the start

Last edited:
Don’t know many 20-28yr olds that can afford a pinball machine! Too busy saving up for a house or flash car!

I’m 38 and remember Turtles as a kid, the Munsters - watches reruns on BBC 2 on a Monday.

James Bond - again used to watch it with dad when it was on.. - Bond has better be all of the bonds Edition.
I got into Pinball 15yrs ago, TOM in a hotel lobby in Ibiza, never played one before that..

Can back and immediately started looking. Picked up a ropey DH for £500, and that was the start
Especially when their pinball mad dads might get one then they can play free😆

I thought it was a nod to the Data East TMNT game which had a spinning pizza.

I meant big hitting as in awesome, not really @rsed what they sell as long as they don't go under! Yeah Fortnite would definitely pull in that younger crowd. Maybe Minecraft, Lego Batman.... That kind of stuff. Think Kanye might even be a bit past it for mega hype modern themes. Perhaps a Kardashians.... Haha imagine it, I'd have to switch hobbies. Anyway the church elders who are cross aboutTurtles will get Led Zeppelin or Bond or something before long so maybe they'll pipe down.

Bahaa! The Kardashians would certainly help get more young women into pinball. Imagine all the lip stick and handbag awards they could collect. Build up your trust fund for the lip fillers jackpot.

I think JJP have a good pulse on themes with broad appeal. Yes Wonker and Oz are old but there are timeless family classics. I like what JJP do, a lot.

I’m 38 and remember Turtles as a kid, the Munsters - watches reruns on BBC 2 on a Monday.

James Bond - again used to watch it with dad when it was on.. - Bond has better be all of the bonds Edition.

Can back and immediately started looking. Picked up a ropey DH for £500, and that was the start

High five bruh. That's a good win on DH too, wish we had those prices again!

Just turned 35 and I was a fan of the Turtles in the 80/90's but now not so much lol. Bond would make for an excellent theme because like the JJP stuff, it's timeless and they're still making movies now.

Think my first memory of pinball was playing Funhouse in 1990 at the local bowling alley. They had a few pins, and I was fascinated by the robotic talking head. Started really getting into it when T2 came out and then Dad would take me around all of the arcades every Sunday playin loads of different pins :)

Picked up my first pin at 20, a Rollergames which didn't work. Delivered for £200. Still have it now, it will never leave my collection.

Pinball has consistently ruined my life ever since 😂

It is spelt ZEPPELIN Mr @Neil McRae :) Being picky about one of my fave bands. Have already asked Mr Plant if he would sign translites and he said probably not....

Has nobody else commented that a member of this very group (and someone in the UK) is the main narrator and does a lot of the voices? Congratulations Marc Silk !

My personal views:
PRO cab art looks the best.
PRO translite looks the best.
Screen animation is really good.
Playfield and game look really good too.

If you like it - order/buy it.

Your money - your choice. But I think it is the best new Stern for a long time.

No confirmation of bttf or if it’s even there next game listening to Gary yesterday on the distributor stream stern have a hugh backlog of orders to catch up with and they are not back in production yet maybe Friday so I think just stick to turtles for now I wouldn’t expect to see that in the uk till august

Following on from what Chris said...

Gary made it clear that there will be less capacity for production due to the new working conditions and precautions against COVID 19

They currently have backorders for a lot of machines that need fulfilling along with the production of TNMT and most estimates on the table we got to see show production all the way up to October

The third cornerstone is likely to be October which is likely to be Bond by rumors flying around

Blinding Lights multi-ball. That would be badass. The melt downs if they went Weeknd over Led Zeppelin would be something to behold

Every song they make, I'm never sure if it's about hookers or coke... or both! But either way, great content for a pin 😂

alternative soundtrack? Zeppelin only have one song don't they? so if I got Steps, do I go Tragedy (Astyy's man in drag favourite) or 5,6,7,8 the tune Pick Holder uses to teach guitar? Decisions Decisions!

Back
Top Bottom