What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNTs leaks apparently

I prefer the artwork on the pro over the premium but it’s definitely a premium game!

le artwork is awesome also!

We don't know whether that is the promo music or in-game music. I am curious on costs, are we thinking more than Stranger Things price point?

I'm pretty impressed over all, really looking forward to playing and hopefully investing if QC is OK.

Bottom 4 on the matrix is nice to see across all 3 models...

Looks OK. Not excited about the Theme. Looks like the 'Team Up' has been ported from Deadpool.

2 more balls in the LE, so a grand a ball each :D
101037689_10158559795779244_3281938824753577984_o.jpg

The actual pictures make this look so much better and borg thankfully has put a post in-front of the wire!! :D :D :D :D Yeah!

I'm not a turtles fan but ZY artwork is amazing.

Neil.

Layout looks good, spinning disc good, camper van looks pathetic. And for the love of god Stern let go of the 5" wide targets just to save a few $ on switches, rediculous. Overall looks good though, sure to sell tons, can't wait to play one.

The official game trailer WTF.....
Who's the really tough looking dude with the baseball cap and designer stubble?
Hes got a scowl that can melt lead.....then you have the karaoke version of TMNT playing in the background.......... lol......

Back
Top Bottom