What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNTs leaks apparently

The exchange rate could be a deal breaker if it means Pros are pushing 7 grand. A 7k stripped back, mech free node board special is ludicrous when you consider what you can get second hand for the same money.

I'm part of the born in the 80s, grew up in the 90s and got drunk in the 00s generation. I love the theme and have high hopes and if they're delivered then I will make a purchase. An LE is almost certainly out of the question so Premium is the most likey.

I would love to see hints of DP in there, like being able to select which Turtle you play as at the start which selects a mode then shooting a particular scoop or drop target to select which henchman you battle with.

Last edited:
I'd say there is a direct relationship between enthusiasm for the theme and age! It's like the 'has she seen the Goonies?' age verification for girls. No? She's too young in which case.

I'm not a fan of the current generation cartoon series TMNT look and style, which I'm sure this will be based off. I'm sure it will be a fun game.

Last edited:
It could very well be a good game but the big Q is, globally do people have the dollars to spend right now?
The production line may open in Illinois but I can’t see them flying out the door.
Still.....always exciting to see a new release of course 👍

I’m 33 so grew up with TMNT cartoons, toys and the 90s live action movies. If this does turn out to be based on that era of cartoons as rumoured then I’m definitely interested, but as Chris B points out the current exchange rate is likely to be an issue. £12k for an LE indicates that the Premium will be £10-11k which is crazy money.

I'm up for Zombie Yeti Turtles if he nails it like he did Ghostbusters. If I could choose I'd like his interpretation of the 1990 movie. As long as it had 'Partners in Kryme' doing Turtle Power. Big tune that

I'm up for Zombie Yeti Turtles if he nails it like he did Ghostbusters. If I could choose I'd like his interpretation of the 1990 movie. As long as it had 'Partners in Kryme' doing Turtle Power. Big tune that
splinter.jpg

I'm actually excited for this pin but I'm not sure if its because I loved the Turtles as a kid or because it's a new pin reveal! Sadly the exchange rate and the Stern quality lottery has me an unlikely buyer at this point.

Long gone have the 2 dollar for one pound days
1.47 the day before brexit then down to 1.14 the morning after never recovered since always hovered around the 1.30
After Covid 19 now 1.23 actually slightly better today

Long gone have the 2 dollar for one pound days
1.47 the day before brexit then down to 1.14 the morning after never recovered since always hovered around the 1.30
After Covid 19 now 1.23 actually slightly better today

Oh man I miss those days. A little while back I was clearing out an old folder and found some currency exchange receipts from a decade or so ago - heading to the States on holiday was great, it was like doubling your money!

Hmm and I’ve been looking for an xmen for a while LOL

****ing Borg outlanes - it’s just like playing guardians or met or avatar no idea why he thinks sticking to this is a good idea. ****ing laziness.

b8146e33d223ca7991f5bd695df9709c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking at It I’m not really blown away by any of it , the art is skittle to cartoonish a the colours on the Playfield are a little washed out , if have had be bop and rocksteady pop up like trolls and a bash toy tecno drone , I don’t rember as a kid ever playing turtles in the garden and arguing over who’s flying the jet glider? Bash targets and not even drops.

Hmm and I’ve been looking for an xmen for a while LOL

X-men will be a hell of a lot cheaper, although it still has those signature Borg double inlanes/outlane combo on the right side.

Back
Top Bottom