What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNTs leaks apparently

Well remember the game was supposed to be launched first week of April so two extra months of coding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watched it live last night as initial thoughts are great, looks fast and smooth with nothing too clunky. Art is awesome they have nailed it but that was always gonna be a given. I also quite like the cell shaded animation style they have used on the display which is a great move as it can stand the test of time.
only initial negatives I can see atm is the price which may hopefully swing for the better when this **** is done and brexit over fingers crossed.

Buy now at these prices during these torrid times. I cannot see economy, markets stabilizing anytime soon.
In maybe a few years, will it be like the negative equity of pinball.

Really enjoyed the stream, game looks fun. Also liked seeing all the dev team there. Obviously had alot of fun making this game. I used to watch the show when i was a kid, probably just the first few seasons i think, which is what the game seems to be based on most. They've done an awesome job on the art and screen graphics again. Some real passion has gone into this.

Especially like the note that when you complete modes the lair changes with posters and other things to note what your accomplished etc. cool

I'd have one i reckon, but i think i'm probably priced out now. Certainly would put a few quid in one in a bar. I think it would do well in bars to.

All these themes are aimed at a specific age range. If pinball is still going when my step son is the one with 'disposable income' say in 10 -15 years time, expect to see stern's 'Spongebob' game! ha ha ha

Now, the most serious question here, does the uk game have to be re-titled 'Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles' as we all know we dont like the word Ninja over here (joke) ha ha ha ha ha :)

Also, on the code front, i think it looks based on a star wars base then altered. 4 characters to choose from at start that do different stuff. Rapid fire lockdown button mode etc Dwight on code, so will be complex and cool :)

I remember watching the last episode of tMCoG. He found his dad! Then his dad possibly died :(

Sent from my Atari 2600

Looks like 2nd hand pinballs will keep their price for a while if new games are so ridiculously expensive.

I grew up watching Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles... Yeah Hero turtles and I had forgotten it was different in the UK and was confused when older and I saw it as Ninja turtles.
I thought I was suffering from the Mandela Effect but with the Internet I can finally understand that It was only called that in the UK.
I definitely prefer the hero theme tune even if its just one word changed, that's what I grew up hearing :cool:

Onto the pin, I like the art style. I can't say i like sterns, i havent spent enough time with them but would take a JP2 if i had the money and I'm feeling that way about Turtles.

Can't Stern make me a special UK nostalgia version where its hero turtles?
And that music is awful.

Last edited:
Looks like 2nd hand pinballs will keep their price for a while if new games are so ridiculously expensive.

Not so sure - think folks will just take a bigger spank on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom