What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold THEATRE OF MAGIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lying. Everyone from here understood that you are a lier and you have a purpose for telling lies. I hope admin will make you ban when the truth will be proved.
i can asure you that i have no hidden agenda , i simply wouldnt want anyone on here going through what youve put me through - ill say no morte in open forum - i will pass on all action fraud details to admin should they request it ?

You are lying. Everyone from here understood that you are a lier and you have a purpose for telling lies. I hope admin will make you ban when the truth will be proved.

Easiest way to stop all this, post a picture with the local newspaper in shot.

Reactions: JMP
Everyone who is really interested in the Pinball’s can tell me and have a live video call with me. Only if is really interested and not want to have fun and joking with lies from his head. I am in Corfu and I can prove it to anyone who is really interested by showing anything he wants to prove him if he is not sure.

i can asure you that i have no hidden agenda , i simply wouldnt want anyone on here going through what youve put me through - ill say no morte in open forum - i will pass on all action fraud details to admin should they request it ?

The Admin @Paul did request it...

Any proof @northantspin ? anything you can share with us?

Checking out IP's all come from Greece, some from Corfu, others from Athens ( I suspect where some providers break out). And there's lots of them. Nothing untowards seemingly on that front..

Please keep this thread going, so much drama and subterfuge!! 😬

Should be Theater Of Illusion or Theater Of Smoke and Mirrors or Theater Of Suspense (Suspenders might be better 😛)

More drama than all the TV soaps put together - we have mario the camel, or is it mario on a camel, or mario camel, then fraud in northants and finally Mr Angry Andy Victor Meldrew - what a cast - locations, Corfu, Greece, Holland, Northants, East End of London plus supporting actors from all over UK - what a monster budget production.

Can't wait for the next episode and omg what drama there will be in the finale!! 😬

The dinosaurs over on yahoo think they have caused a 'stir' with 9 posts relating to them - look what you are missing guys this is #133

To be continued ........................

It’s worth going to Corfu just to get a selfie with the guy and pins, this is drama!!!

These will be pins of legends one day.

Easily the most entertaining thread I've ever came across. Smashing deal on some very nice pins, case of mistaken? Identity and a square go.

This is bringing back fond memories of the SF2 pin Jag sold that turned into a thread disaster 😂

Be sure to recommend to your Greek friends mate, where to sell pins in the UK 😂
Poor bloke.

Oh man... Just what i didnt need today :rofl:

So - If someone is going over to see the machines then i dont really see an issue around all of this.

As per usual, all i can say is :

The IP addresses i have tie up with the OP's story. Joined Dec 30th... over 100 different logins. No discernable difference in ip addresses, and nothing outside of Greece. Also the last few days IP addresses trace back to a Residential account - In Corfu.

Awaiting more info from certain sources.

1563820025491.png

Wow.....looks like I'm heading out there!

Perhaps now everyone can see what dear Andrew Backhouse is really like - for those that thought I was the problem during mine and his spat.
James I have politely asked you to LEAVE ME ALONE.
Do NOT contact me, mention me of make "snide" comments about me. YOU sere to liar and you say you ended up selling your machine for less than I was offering. That was really clever!
I stopped our disagreement mainly because it was not worthy of this forum. Admin also asked US BOTH that this be taken elsewhere. You see not to understand?
I suggest you take heed of something Dr David Banner long ago when you were still an egg and tadpole. Look it up and TAKE HEED!
If you have something to say to me BE A MAN and say it to my face otherwise BUTTON IT! I am happy to meet you face to face to "discuss" our differences. Basically put up of shut up!
I have posed this publically so everyone can see exactly what I have said. Simple: Go away and leave me alone!

I didn't spot any bicycles or prostitutes in that video. Pretty sure it's not Holland. But maybe we could make him do some juggling next? Or complete a rubiks cube in under a minute?

No way a Dutchman could know pythagoreth's theorem, let's see him recite that in front of some feta.

This thread needs to be remade. It has been completely trashed. For what it's worth I think wading into a thread and telling people that they would be "crazy" to buy this and "STEER CLEAR" is out of order. Asking for more photos and proof of ownership is fine, but when it comes to doing the deal - we're all adults and can make a judgement call. For some people buying from abroad is scary, for others its routine.

Buying ANY pin from ANYWHERE sight unseen is a risk, at the very least buyer and seller might have a different point of view over what defines "mint" etc. I'd recommend always viewing in person but if that's not possible, and with pins abroad it isn't, you can do as much diligence as you can and then make a judgement call.

EDIT: I said I didn't think it's out of order, I obviously meant it is!
I agree and at no time have I targeted anyone from anywhere or have maligned the Greek guy (whatever his name is). My comment are generic about buying from abroad.
IF the man in Greece is genuine, I wish him and whoever is brave enough to buy at that distance the best of luck. I will not comment further on this matter. as clearly other feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom