What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold THEATRE OF MAGIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, i am pleased for you. And i am not surprised as it is a very good price by UK standards.
Out of interest, have these people who have contacted you through this forum or not?
Thanks.
Dom

Yes the people are from this forum.
Just tell you that it has not yet been agreed 100% with anyone. we must first regulate the details! :)

I’m near to the Corfu airport 7 khm away.
And I know a person that rents home for 50 euro / day payed by me. :)

I am pleased it is people who contacted you through this forum. At least all the traffic (positive and negative) on this thread resulted in something good.

Yes the people are from this forum.
Just tell you that it has not yet been agreed 100% with anyone. we must first regulate the details! :)

I’m near to the Corfu airport 7 khm away.
And I know a person that rents home for 50 euro / day payed by me. :)

Nice one we were in Corfu end of May for the start of our Cruise, it's a shame pinballs are so BIG, be nice to see these come to the UK

Glad that you might have sold your machines through the forum even that the thread went off track for a while.
Also please note that if a sale is agreed and you do sell one or more games we encourage that a small donation to the upkeep and running of this forum is made.

Hi to all.

I'm happy my theater has this demand.

Let me inform you that I am in contact with people who wants to come and take all my machines.

Thank you very much and for the newest I will inform you all

regards
Panagiotis Salesiotis
you not using the forum name camel then mario ?

sorry i dont understand what you asked me
you understand very well - people trust me this guy is an out and out con artist ( i am sorry to say that i know from recent experience ) - i believe him to actually be dutch and you all need to avoid him at all costs !

What on earth.....

So what is it? A hold up for the cash when the buyer arrives ?!? I hope you're accurate in your accusation....

my friend, I'm afraid you're confused with me or you play some bad game with me.
I'm from Greece in Corfu
who wants can come to see the machines . and stay in my own home.
I'm tired of some people. thank those who trust me and helped me

What on earth.....

So what is it? A hold up for the cash when the buyer arrives ?!? I hope you're accurate in your accusation....
Im 99% sure ! and lets be honest look at the cars in greece let alone 30 year old pintables ! this is a dutch man calls himself mario

I would really like an admin to do something. it is not right to accept accusations in the imagination and to accept this forum
ive reported you to admin ! hopefully no one on here will engage with you ( like i did ) - i will also forward to action fraud !

Any proof @northantspin ? anything you can share with us?

Checking out IP's all come from Greece, some from Corfu, others from Athens ( I suspect where some providers break out). And there's lots of them. Nothing untowards seemingly on that front..

Wow

1563809974688.gif

I don’t understand why you do what you do and I am waiting for you to prove to me and to all the others here everything you have said for me. Otherwise I am waiting a big sorry from you.
I am asking in public from the admin to let me show him a scan of my identity to see that my name is not Mario. I am open to all who want a proof of me. As I have written again anyone who want can visit me and see the machines and stay for a day in my home.

you understand very well - people trust me this guy is an out and out con artist ( i am sorry to say that i know from recent experience ) - i believe him to actually be dutch and you all need to avoid him at all costs !

Are you confusing him with that guy from France/Spain from Facebook group?

Are you coming to UKPinfest? Ask the organiser to introduce us then we'll chat about community contribution and we'll also have a sizing up.
I am planning to and of course I will make myself known to you so we can "chat" I am an open book I am "old school" East London. What you see is what you get and I do not hide behind a keyboard!

My IP is different because other messages are sent from my mobile and other from my pc. The last two messages are from my mobile with mobile provider.

Are you confusing him with that guy from France/Spain from Facebook group?
no - he knows ! at least no one else will tou
My IP is different because other messages are sent from my mobile and other from my pc. The last two messages are from my mobile with mobile provider.
if you say so mario jurgen Awa ! they all know now - go a scam someone else with you 30 different IP addresses

Take a selfie by the sea with a pinball in your hand as it’s so close to you.
That would help and entertain us.

no - he knows ! at least no one else will tou

if you say so mario jurgen Awa ! they all know now - go a scam someone else with you 30 different IP addresses

You are lying. Everyone from here understood that you are a lier and you have a purpose for telling lies. I hope admin will make you ban when the truth will be proved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom