Sold THEATRE OF MAGIC

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ababapanos

Dec 30, 2018
GREECE
Hello
i Have a Theatre of magic.
Works nice!
Is fully restored
Full NEW LEDs
new magnet of trunk
New Ramp

I would also like your help. is the first time I sell something in another country and I want you to tell me which is the most secure way of trading for both sides

For any photos or videos please contact me.

price : 4.200 euro

Regards
Panagiotis Salesiotis

Attachments

Last edited:

domlouis

May 28, 2014
Derby
Ah buying and selling to another country. Always a nice challenge. Having bought from abroad before I would say that an enormous amount of trust needs to be created. The difficulty is how to create that trust.
I guess one quick question that people around here will be asking themselves: why selling in the UK instead of Greece?

OP
OP
ababapanos

ababapanos

Dec 30, 2018
GREECE

BelgiumPinball

Sep 14, 2014
Belgium Antwerp
This person is active on pinballowners and pinside too since 2015.
Im surprised too see such nice pin for Greece...
Not able to find seller FB profile... signing everywhere with youre full name looks strange for me too...
Trucking from Corfu Island to UK will be too costly to make it attractive over here.

To the seller to show youre real: please take a picture from the pin and a paper where you write youre name on, to show you really have this pin with you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ababapanos

ababapanos

Dec 30, 2018
GREECE
This person is active on pinballowners and pinside too since 2015.
Im surprised too see such nice pin for Greece...
Not able to find seller FB profile... signing everywhere with youre full name looks strange for me too...
Trucking from Corfu Island to UK will be too costly to make it attractive over here.

To the seller to show youre real: please take a picture from the pin and a paper where you write youre name on, to show you really have this pin with you.

My Facebook account is https://m.facebook.com/psalesiotis

Thanks
Panagiotis Salesiotis

Reactions: BelgiumPinball
OP
OP
ababapanos

ababapanos

Dec 30, 2018
GREECE
Hi again
I do not know if I need to open a new topic. and the other pinballs are for sale. It's a good idea for someone to come and get them . Price for all together 9,000

Attachments

AndyB53

Aug 13, 2017
United Kingdom
Anyone who buys a pin from someone they dont know and without seeing it is plain crazy. So anyone buying a pin from someone they dont know, without seeing it even in the UK is crazy BUT from another country several thousand miles away is just asking for trouble.
Ask yourself these questions...Why will it not sell in the country it is in? Why try to sell 000's mile away? It simply makes no sense Like the guy on eBay from the Czechoslovakia?
Even IF it is a genuine sale just think of all those strangers who will be handling it during shipping? How many times will it be dropped get wet or abused?
Then the nightmare or opening the packing and finding 1) A damaged or "totalled" pile of junk! 2) The wrong machine altogether 3) No machine at all, (perhaps a packet of wooden planks) !
What do you do then? ASK for you money back from 1000's mles away?? What if they tell you to Foxtrot Oscar?
ANYONE stupid enough to try this with someone they do not know deserves to be scammed! STEER CLEAR!

OP
OP
ababapanos

ababapanos

Dec 30, 2018
GREECE
The machines are shipped on a pallet. I accept someone to come here and receive them or a company to be responsible and quarantine between seller and buyer.
Also because I understand all the difficult and shipping cost . I prefer new price for TOM -400 euro

New price 3800

AndyB53

Aug 13, 2017
United Kingdom
The machines are shipped on a pallet. I accept someone to come here and receive them or a company to be responsible and quarantine between seller and buyer.
Also because I understand all the difficult and shipping cost . I prefer new price for TOM -400 euro

New price 3800

A bit harsh really. It is clear that there are dangers in doing so. But some sellers are genuine. And it can be done.
I dont dent that Chris but you CAN play Russian Roulette and win! Would you take a chance unless you already KNEW the person and machine. even then the unknown is the shipping and what happens on the journey. Like I said. Q: If/ when it goes "tits up" what comeback do you have A: ZERO!

taz turbo

Nov 3, 2017
Southport UK
Anyone who buys a pin from someone they dont know and without seeing it is plain crazy. So anyone buying a pin from someone they dont know, without seeing it even in the UK is crazy BUT from another country several thousand miles away is just asking for trouble.
Ask yourself these questions...Why will it not sell in the country it is in? Why try to sell 000's mile away? It simply makes no sense Like the guy on eBay from the Czechoslovakia?
Even IF it is a genuine sale just think of all those strangers who will be handling it during shipping? How many times will it be dropped get wet or abused?
Then the nightmare or opening the packing and finding 1) A damaged or "totalled" pile of junk! 2) The wrong machine altogether 3) No machine at all, (perhaps a packet of wooden planks) !
What do you do then? ASK for you money back from 1000's mles away?? What if they tell you to Foxtrot Oscar?
ANYONE stupid enough to try this with someone they do not know deserves to be scammed! STEER CLEAR!
Of course there’s potential risk buying a machine unseen, however I recently bought one from Germany (pauls50’s) unseen, all I can say is I’m more than happy with the purchase, superbly packed, better than description. So I am that person stupid enough!

Think your being a bit judgemental TBH.

AndyB53

Aug 13, 2017
United Kingdom
Of course there’s potential risk buying a machine unseen, however I recently bought one from Germany (pauls50’s) unseen, all I can say is I’m more than happy with the purchase, superbly packed, better than description. So I am that person stupid enough!

Think your being a bit judgemental TBH.
Fine! As I said at the very start what I have said only really applies to buying from an unknown source! If you know them etc etc then the risks are minimalised but you still have the issue with the shipping (a great unknown) OK you can play "Russian Roulette" with a single bullet in a six gun chamber and win, but anyone who takes that chance is either very brave or indeed stupid! OK we have people like Martin to do out shipping in the UK but a delicate piece of electronics travelling 000's miles through unknown hands is frought with risk. If you want to take that risk and get a good priced pin then you will be "Jack the Lad" But personally I cannot afford to risk it. Please tell... If it does go "tits up" Waht are you comebacks and options??? NONE!

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton beach )
Wow.

Do you ever leave your house?!

Be careful out there

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.