What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Also added this a little while back...

f0dee9b3a46d3b7db889fae8ce0adf53.jpg

Crap picture though....
Mmmm. Different not sure it’s pinball

Gone fishin ...leave a message !

To cheer myself up after the sad departure of Popeye I picked this up earlier :D - one of my all time faves, think this is the 3rd I've had now .

It's in good shape - best FT playfield I have had , by the look of the inserts and inlane ball drop area it hasn't had a hard life :thumbs: Nice and clean inside the cab. Cab is usual faded but decent . Just shows not everything via Ebay is a dog ;) Seller was a nice guy to deal with ...he used to play in the SE/London League years ago, so pretty sure I'd met him before.

Attachments

• P1080995.JPG
    P1080995.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations :D

Having now played 100's of different games and owned over 60, good old FT has to be one of the best games of all time - for me anyway:)

Never gets old trying to get those ever increasing super jackpots. Never had a 200million one mind you.

And other days, fun to just see how many 50million monster fish you can get.

@Sgt GrizZ that FT looks remarkably like the one was interested in until my wife said "I'm not having a fish flapping about in my living room". Was the seller based in Romney Marsh?

Adding to my dad rock collection with Aerosmith...

70c109e92047093df59209d86d11d0df.jpg

And a bit of Hobbit action too...

b638afc5714a3784bf6620301e5784e2.jpg

Thanks @Will for never keeping anything too long...

Hahaha It’s a curse I tell you a curse 😂
Glad you got them ok
Both epic games and Aero is ridiculously underrated

@Sgt GrizZ that FT looks remarkably like the one was interested in until my wife said "I'm not having a fish flapping about in my living room". Was the seller based in Romney Marsh?
The very one [emoji3] I had been thinking for some time I wouldn't mind a Fishy again, I had an inkling this one looked decent so when it didn't sell at his 2k ask.... I did a deal. He had quite a bit of interest in it.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The very one [emoji3] I had been thinking for some time I wouldn't mind a Fishy again, I had an inkling this one looked decent so when it didn't sell at his 2k ask.... I did a deal. He had quite a bit of interest in it.

Note to self: buy first, tell the wife later. Congratulations, it did look like a good example from the photos.

Congratulations :D

Having now played 100's of different games and owned over 60, good old FT has to be one of the best games of all time - for me anyway:)

Never gets old trying to get those ever increasing super jackpots. Never had a 200million one mind you.

And other days, fun to just see how many 50million monster fish you can get.
It's always been a Top 10 title for me. Has that 'one more go' appeal to it. Partly because it can be bloody tough! Superb design, the lights and sounds are integrated soooo well.

So important to be set up right - initially this one at ball launch was feeding the ball too far towards the end of the left flipper - making a sweet hit straight to Casters or Long Cast impossible.

Raised/levelled the machine a fraction on the right side and totally sorted it. Feeds beautifully to the left flipper now as it should.

'Biggest fish I ever saw' [emoji3]

oops - i forgot to add this to the Thread from a few weeks ago (Mainly because it's actually a great find by a member on here...)

NM_PF.jpg

(it did come with the Plastic insert - have just removed it!! :) )

Not NOS, however Pretty blooming good nick - only one tiny chip as far as i can see. Couple of the inserts had started to slide their way out, however a nice deep throated G-clamp and a slice of wood and that one is now all sorted :)

Just want to touch up around the inserts that moved and give it a bit of a clear, and then will be ready to go in to replace the warn one!! :)

Kudos to @Replay for the find - cheers matey, that's a beer or three i owe you at the next show! :thumbs:

oops - i forgot to add this to the Thread from a few weeks ago (Mainly because it's actually a great find by a member on here...)

View attachment 85320

Not NOS, however Pretty blooming good nick - only one tiny chip as far as i can see. Couple of the inserts had started to slide their way out, however a nice deep throated G-clamp and a slice of wood and that one is now all sorted :)

Just want to touch up around the inserts that moved and give it a bit of a clear, and then will be ready to go in to replace the warn one!! :)

Kudos to @Replay for the find - cheers matey, that's a beer or three i owe you at the next show! :thumbs:
Oh very nice. Well played sir. Well played.

View attachment 85320

Excellent that it all worked out and you got it :)

I think the logictec ones were licensed from Taito. I couldn't see the logo on the earlier pic.

Only problem I have is that (strangely enough!) it has no legs... so if anyone knows of any space invader cocktail legs....[emoji1303]

Also had perhaps one too many cans if there is such a thing, bought half a dozen marquees for classic video games for my seedy pinball lounge, tempest, asterioids, robotron etc - might need to speak to my mate @AlanJ to see if he fancies lighting them up something cool.

Also had perhaps one too many cans if there is such a thing, bought half a dozen marquees for classic video games for my seedy pinball lounge, tempest, asterioids, robotron etc - might need to speak to my mate @AlanJ to see if he fancies lighting them up something cool.

no problem at all. let me know. if i can turn a 70 year old toaster into a light feature, i’m sure i can do whatever you need!! [emoji2][emoji2]

933ba4785d9fc4e4492a55a5d4daaf3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom