What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

"Ahhh the Prusa version... nice"

I actually watched a video as I know nothing of 3D printing, but apparently this is the boy.

Well I didn't receive this today ...but finally it has made it's way to the front of the queue and was able to set it up :clap: ⚡

Needs some TLC ....but off the bat one opto needed soldering, bunch of burnt out lamps replaced ...... and blimey it's playing good ! Loving it already - screaming good fun. The main Multiball start is epic with the balls racing around the accelerator track.

And sat beside Fish Tales it certainly brings a red neck flavour to this corner of GrizZ HQ :D

Inserts ..... lots and lots of lovely inserts

Well I didn't receive this today ...but finally it has made it's way to the front of the queue and was able to set it up :clap: ⚡

Needs some TLC ....but off the bat one opto needed soldering, bunch of burnt out lamps replaced ...... and blimey it's playing good ! Loving it already - screaming good fun. The main Multiball start is epic with the balls racing around the accelerator track.

And sat beside Fish Tales it certainly brings a red neck flavour to this corner of GrizZ HQ :D

View attachment 88181

View attachment 88182

View attachment 88183
An amazing game! Looks in good condition too mate, the multi ball start is great I thought I'd broken the machine first time it happened to me 😂 Enjoy it!

View attachment 88181

View attachment 88182

View attachment 88183

Nice one Grizzla. I might have to call dibs on this 😬😬. A mate of mine had Grand Prix but the theme never suited it as much due to the modes being around NASCAR stuff like infield parties and the like.

Nice one Grizzla. I might have to call dibs on this 😬😬. A mate of mine had Grand Prix but the theme never suited it as much due to the modes being around NASCAR stuff like infield parties and the like.

Yeah - I was just watching video of Grand Prix ..... it just doesn't work with all the American call outs and stuff. And the Multiball song is pure Nascar southern rawk cheese. They literally just changed the artwork. Weird.

Yeah - I was just watching video of Grand Prix ..... it just doesn't work with all the American call outs and stuff. And the Multiball song is pure Nascar southern rawk cheese. They literally just changed the artwork. Weird.

Yep had a Grand Prix myself awhile back. Fun game but we needed the chain playing not that ****ty American song

Would pinball browser sort this now??? Hmmmmm

An amazing game! Looks in good condition too mate, the multi ball start is great I thought I'd broken the machine first time it happened to me 😂 Enjoy it!

It is in good shape. The playfield feels bulletproof - smooth, no wear to any inserts. Stern had certainly nailed playfields in 2005. And when you think what you get now on a Pro this game is loaded ! ...magnet accelerators, drop targets, 2 ramps, multiple diverters one of which can be player controlled, rotating windmill target, captive ball, 2 spinners, raising/lowering bash toy , duel exit pit lane. And it's a lot of fast smooth fun ...so this is what happens when Lawlor does flow :D :D

It is in good shape. The playfield feels bulletproof - smooth, no wear to any inserts. Stern had certainly nailed playfields in 2005. And when you think what you get now on a Pro this game is loaded ! ...magnet accelerators, drop targets, 2 ramps, multiple diverters one of which can be player controlled, rotating windmill target, captive ball, 2 spinners, raising/lowering bash toy , duel exit pit lane. And it's a lot of fast smooth fun ...so this is what happens when Lawlor does flow :D :D
Not to jump the gun but if you ever want to pass it on please bare me in mind 😂 it's a cracking game and very underated

Not to jump the gun but if you ever want to pass it on please bare me in mind [emoji23] it's a cracking game and very underated
Who knew Nascar had so many fans! a classic 'sleeper' game it would seem. A queue seems to be forming for it already! You are 3rd dibber now

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom