What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Now for the bad 😬
Got a box waiting BM66 mods for collection at Parcel force depot for 450 quid which includes my int shipping costs and won’t release until I pay this :-
Daylight Robbery
37DC40B6-192E-4091-8177-4A401CFBFF9B.jpeg

taxes other than death it’s the only thing you can guarantee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell me about it, I just picked up stuff and had conversation with Parcelforce stating the inconsistencies, they make this sh**t up as they go along! I wouldn’t mind as much if there was extortion continuity.

Gonna be busy later:-
BM66 Docquest mods
Atomic Pile
SLE Speaker illumination kit
Crane Umbrella
Interactive Playfield bat signal
Bat signal projector
Sewer magnet mod protectorF687DEAA-3F02-4B58-95CC-8672E5337E9C.jpeg

Yeah, but I didn’t get charged customs duty on a shipment worth 650 Gbp from Pinballlife last time round collected from Parcelforce, no continuity.... in this example another 17.28

Couldn’t resist this beastie when it popped up nearby on Facebook marketplace.
Not seen virtual pinball in an upright before!
It’s got flipper buttons on the side so manages to feel quite satisfying, and I’ll add a couple of nearby nudge buttons.
It’s great for rule-learning - with the added bonus of thousands of classic arcade games.

View attachment 84859
Couldn’t resist this beastie when it popped up nearby on Facebook marketplace.
Not seen virtual pinball in an upright before!
It’s got flipper buttons on the side so manages to feel quite satisfying, and I’ll add a couple of nearby nudge buttons.
It’s great for rule-learning - with the added bonus of thousands of classic arcade games.
Mmmm. Different not sure it’s pinball

Thanks to @kevlar for the excellent Revenge From Mars all set up and playing brilliantly just can’t get my 4 year old off it he loves it.
ab5ae88d369b5f74214822842aba3cd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom