What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Met him a couple of times, but not a close friend or what not.
Oh well worth a try, I’ve seen him in town a couple of times over the years with his multicoloured Lammas jumper with his mate.
If someone knows him tell him to get in touch and come and play some pinball at mine, legend.
You too Spadge but you are a bit far😞

Follow him, muttering zarjaz! Or other such silly phrase, he’ll come running. I liked him for Pink Floyd not sheep and llamas :)

Set up Rosie tonight, thanks @jamiesdad it's a cracker got the fire button working, gonna enjoy this one really fun game and thanks @replicas and @Cmor111 for helping facilitate her voyage to me, top lads the lot of you! View attachment 87032
Fun unique game - really enjoyed mine. Cool layout with more to it than just the cannon.... though that is a cool toy [emoji106]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Today I received.....

My offer accepted on the Rotation VIII on eBay!

Probably paid over the odds on price, but they come up so rarely how do you price them (man maths :thumbs:)

Very happy, wanted one for a good while :cool:

Chris.

that translate looks a bit washed out... one of the stall ball prizes is a BoP Translite :D

Gentlemen Start your engines!
A pin that has eluded me over the years is finally in my possession and wow what a hidden gem. Me and Gabe have played the heck out of it all day and we both gone to bed happy pinheads :)
Big up goes to Andy Hancock :thumbs: for this bargain priced pin as it’s a little cracker. Faded cab aside (expected) the rest is sweet as and played flawlessly all day/night.
I’ve already fitted some flourecent protectors and began the LED invasion. Tomorrow a Colour DMD, re rubber, clean & wax.

1663B662-D63D-4405-9178-963A2C377F3B.jpeg

Gentlemen Start your engines!
A pin that has eluded me over the years is finally in my possession and wow what a hidden gem. Me and Gabe have played the heck out of it all day and we both gone to bed happy pinheads :)
Big up goes to Andy Hancock :thumbs: for this bargain priced pin as it’s a little cracker. Faded cab aside (expected) the rest is sweet as and played flawlessly all day/night.
I’ve already fitted some flourecent protectors and began the LED invasion. Tomorrow a Colour DMD, re rubber, clean & wax.

View attachment 88163
Surperb game. Loved mine. I500 and Dirty Harry have always been the hidden gems of the mid 90s Williams lineup.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yup agreed both epic games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom