What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

I like your YouTube content and it would be a shame if social media dick-ery drove you away :(

Thank you Vee. The YouTube stuff I can handle because I deal with it every day for work. I think the difference is that it's usually opposition football fans who I don't know and who I'm never going to meet.

I really should say that the crappy elements are only from two people in the UK scene and that's not reflective of the general kindness and family atmosphere that I associate from all you lovely folk.

However it's abundantly clear that a couple of people don't want the channel to continue so I'll upload more frequently just to annoy them 😂😂

Pinball is fun and will continue to be so, I love it. It just got a bit political and trollish for a couple of days.

Apologies for another long post 😬😉

I still prefer the whole "Fartgate" scandal, personally
I’ve just watched this again, just as you hear the fart, if you look in the reflection I bend down & usher Ralph out of the room.
The sound came from my mic, so it was decided it must have been me, but my mic was closed to Spencer’s bum than my own as my bum is behind me.
I smirk & boot Ralph out, I think it was him (also Ralph has IBS quite often)
Needs to be revisited I feel @Gonzo

Last edited:
I’ve just watched this again, just as you here the fart, if you look in the reflection I bend down & usher Ralph out of the room.
The sound came from my mic, so it was decided it must have been me, but my mic was closed to Spencer’s bum than my own as my bum is behind me.
I smirk & boot Ralph out, I think it was him (also Ralph has IBS quite often)
Needs to be revisited I feel @Gonzo

I witnessed @Juggler Spencer giving Ralph a tin of baked beans just before we started playing

I’ve had some fun with my battery skill saw getting floorboards up quick, was ok until I hit a pipe and had water running all over the incoming power and consumer unit, was ok because it wasn’t my house😂

1663670100497.jpeg

Saw that movie when I was 9 years old (not really intentionally) and it scared me for life. Grim film.

Never thought I’d say this but you could always try Disco Maiden if you don’t like the music.
Also the shot through the pops that you don’t like is the same on Aerosmith!
Play it 20 times a day, if for no other reason that it’s a good pin to practise your skills on, I find other pins feel a bit easier after an IMDN session.

Reactions: PAX
Maiden is so good. Lot of jibber jabber going on on there tonight. I bought it NIB having hardly ever heard the music. Pin shoots great and has badass rules.

Never thought I’d say this but you could always try Disco Maiden if you don’t like the music.
Also the shot through the pops that you don’t like is the same on Aerosmith!
Play it 20 times a day, if for no other reason that it’s a good pin to practise your skills on, I find other pins feel a bit easier after an IMDN session.

Mate, I just don't enjoy it. I do appreciate I'm in the minority.

Congo and Rush have shots through the pops too and I managed them OK.

Back
Top Bottom