What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

You need to get worse mate, you're making the game look too easy!

That took me so many attempts mate hence the reason I said that I was playing terribly.

Funnily enough it was pretty much my last attempt before Martin arrived . . . . then last night I got to Monsters of Rock too!!! Clearly the carrot of £3500 at the UK Open has sharpened my game up 😂

I see you laughing @Matt Vince.

I'll tell you now that yourself, @roadshow16 , @Wayne J and anyone else better sharpen your game up. I'm not sure there's much point in all these overseas players even making the journey to the Croydon Hilton/Ritz/Travelodge tournament thingy.

There's a new sheriff in town, I can complete AFM with only seven balls (plus extras) and I'm coming for Neil's bounty. 🤠

For the record I'm not congratulating Wayne for joining me. 😬

I'm congratulating him for becoming Pinball El Presidente for the UK

I was waiting for the footage of you and Spence on Toy Story laughing, what a tease!

Great vid guys, stoked to hear about your reaction the GZ. All your comments and observations - couldn't agree more!

Just watched this and Tony and Mike are top blokes. Amazing selection of games and really looking forward to visiting and getting the High Score on Jetsons :p

This weeks chinwag with the naughty but nice Tony aka @mission65

Gonzo,
The man that wants to remain anonymous, slip of the tongue by Tony and then caught on camera by you lol.
Tony is gentleman, had the pleasure of meeting him around a mutual friends house, Mr anonymous lol.
Fabulous collection Good luck with the club.

Gonzo,
The man that wants to remain anonymous, slip of the tongue by Tony and then caught on camera by you lol.
Tony is gentleman, had the pleasure of meeting him around a mutual friends house, Mr anonymous lol.
Fabulous collection Good luck with the club.
🤣🤣

Quite right too mate. It's he who's name shall not be spoken 😉

Back
Top Bottom