What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

If you run out of all these very interesting characters you could always put out a late night episode with me as your sidekick to maybe help everyone get a early nights sleep 😝
Jackanory & Horlicks with Colywobbles . . . I like it.

Have you got under 18 turned on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bloody works computer won’t let me watch episode 4? And won’t let me change restrictions thanks finally found it will watch in my phone.
Thanks

Neil is onto something there, it's certainly telling you to disable restricted mode.

I knew the synchronized zoom pole dancing was a bad idea.

Bloody works computer won’t let me watch episode 4? And won’t let me change restrictions thanks finally found it will watch in my phone.
Thanks

It's almost as if they want you to work and not watch pinball videos Tony . . . . bloody cheek of it 😉

Episode #7 here.

Massive thanks to @Wayne J for a thoroughly enjoyable chat. Cheers mate.

Hello! I’m fundraising for Well Wishers. Here’s my JustGiving page, if you’d like to donate: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/wayne-johns?utm_source=sms

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/prostate-cancer/symptoms/

www.ukpinballleague.co.uk
Really enjoyed this one!

And, interesting points about not doing well when you're hosting an event - I've definitely noticed that at times my play has suffered when helping to host friends because my mind is thinking about when to get the food out of the oven and so on!

Will give the latest one a listen soon 😁

Haven't been on the forum for a good few months so have missed quite a lot it seems, will start watching these at the end of the week hopefully. If you ever want anyone to discuss a deep, obsessive love of Gottliebs with let me know I'd be well up for a natter 😂

Please 😂

I'm on the list to do an hour long TED talk😁
Definitely need one enlightening Gonzo about the weird rare and rubbish games😉

I know it is a bit of a massive undertaking but it would be fantastic if the channel blew up and you were able to do collection tours. A dedicated British channel for us brits would be great.
Especially if it with some of the diverse collections people have here. The American tours tend to just have all new sterns from people with huge basements and plenty of money and no style 😂

Collections like Ronsplotters and Moosemans are pretty sweet. JMP would be great to have an in depth overview off. If you could do one with Tobin then that would be incredible. Especially if he talks about his importing of rare cabs.

Cheers
Mark

I know it is a bit of a massive undertaking but it would be fantastic if the channel blew up and you were able to do collection tours. A dedicated British channel for us brits would be great.
Especially if it with some of the diverse collections people have here. The American tours tend to just have all new sterns from people with huge basements and plenty of money and no style 😂

Collections like Ronsplotters and Moosemans are pretty sweet. JMP would be great to have an in depth overview off. If you could do one with Tobin then that would be incredible. Especially if he talks about his importing of rare cabs.

Cheers
Mark

Thanks mate.

I've already been invited to a few which I'm massively pleased about.

Funnily enough I had a nice chat with @Ronsplotter as we were packing up. I'll do as much as time allows but I've had a really good response during pinfest with a lot of people mentioning that there wasn't really any UK based YouTube content.

Nice one guys👍I bought a Dr Who in 2000 off eBay using my Amiga😱 for £500, why didn’t I buy them all then😭
The Jm looked delicious and the TZ wasn’t bad either😎

Episode #9

I got the opportunity to sit down with @CHRIS B PINBALLS and have a good chat about Pinball restorations and how the hobby became a job.

Another great Chinwag [emoji1360]
Chris was one of the forum members I’d have liked to chat to but I didn’t get the time. Looks like everyone wants an Avengers after Pinfest!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to get a van selfie😂
View attachment 145998

Your number plate 😂

Probably no need to delete the website on mine though. The bathroom business has unfortunately long since departed.

I can't quite bring myself to flog the van though particularly given this crazy hobby 😉

Really good to see you both mate and I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer.

Your number plate 😂

Probably no need to delete the website on mine though. The bathroom business has unfortunately long since departed.

I can't quite bring myself to flog the van though particularly given this crazy hobby 😉

Really good to see you both mate and I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer.
Handy things vans, had my van 13 years and just had the chassis welded up. 200k miles and hanging on in there although I was talking to Andy about his RAV4🤔

Back
Top Bottom