What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Been really enjoying these Kris. Great to see a few guys before pinfest. Some great stories too. I am relatively new to the scene also, so unfortunately don’t know too many people in person, only mainly through the group. Will be great to finally meet a lot of the guys and not get that strange look when I start talking about this crazy hobby [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been really enjoying these Kris. Great to see a few guys before pinfest. Some great stories too. I am relatively new to the scene also, so unfortunately don’t know too many people in person, only mainly through the group. Will be great to finally meet a lot of the guys and not get that strange look when I start talking about this crazy hobby [emoji1787]

Thanks mate, I don't know too many people either but this is definitely helping. Hopefully we'll all get to know a new face or two.

Thanks mate, I don't know too many people either but this is definitely helping. Hopefully we'll all get to know a new face or two.

Yeah definitely. Looking forward to it. And trying out games before I buy them for a change [emoji1787][emoji2357]

Well done Wayne & Gonzo, great chat. I drove to Wayne’s and had a lovely bacon sarnie and massive cup of tea whilst there, came home with a pin too [emoji1598]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another great video - So looking forward to catching up with people at Pinfest. 👍

ETA - most of whom I've never met before, but feel I know through these chats/podcasts!! 🙂

Alot of plays of these too which is great to see. I even got a thumbs down from some chicken **** err member of my fan club :D :D :D Probably owns Star Wars and Munsters.

Alot of plays of these too which is great to see. I even got a thumbs down from some chicken **** err member of my fan club :D :D :D Probably owns Star Wars and Munsters.

Congratulations. It does appear you have been trolled mate . . . .just noticed 😂

You seem to have drawn criticism for placing your pinball machines next to one another you naughty boy. 😉

Last week someone wrote, "Gonzo is a waffling imbecile who is an embarrassment not only to West Ham but the country as a whole". 😂 I quite like it.

Bit late to the party but absolutely Loving your show m8 and currently upto no.5
Can I just say I’m really impressed how professional your interview style is and how you keep the ball rolling (pun intended) keep up the good work and I hope to catch up with you in person at Pinfest as I should manage to make Saturday or Sunday as the wife has gave in to my continual whinging so I’m dragging Famalam along

Col

@Gonzo I can't seem to access Number 4? says its in restricted mode? even on you tube its not there? has @Neil McRae taken it down? were his views too much? I was saving this to watch this week when i had a bit of time? Tony

Last edited:
@Gonzo I cant seem to access Number 4? says its in restricted mode? even on you tube its not there? has Neil taken it down? were his views too much? I was saving this to watch this week when i had a bit of time? Tony
Neil probably had it removed because someone gave it a thumbs down :rofl:

Wayne I thought you had a TWD? Surely you didn't get to "Last man standing" 😮😮😮
Got to LMS - on a Pro, so no walker bombs to help me along. As I said if you focus on the goal it becomes a lot easier. Just shoot walkers, ignore all other objectives.

I never got to Keefer Invitational in WPT, and was 1 shot shy of SOTR on Woz
Other than that done all the others 😁, including Open Season on BBH - another grind

It’s true what Wayne says about LMS. If you focus on Walker kills and nothing else and have a very good game it is possible. Managed it once but it honestly a very boring way of playing TWD

Bit late to the party but absolutely Loving your show m8 and currently upto no.5
Can I just say I’m really impressed how professional your interview style is and how you keep the ball rolling (pun intended) keep up the good work and I hope to catch up with you in person at Pinfest as I should manage to make Saturday or Sunday as the wife has gave in to my continual whinging so I’m dragging Famalam along

Col

Thanks mate, looking forward to seeing you there . . . .obviosuly it would be good to have you on the chinwag too 👍

@Gonzo I can't seem to access Number 4? says its in restricted mode? even on you tube its not there? has @Neil McRae taken it down? were his views too much? I was saving this to watch this week when i had a bit of time? Tony

Afternoon Tony.

Does this work mate?

Enjoyed Kris and Wayne’s, my dad has been on the radar with his prostrate and had a scan last week which showed a lump. Having a biopsy done tomorrow but they would have done it straight away but he is on blood thinners. Fingers crossed if it’s cancer they caught it in good time. I was lucky with cancer, anything different get checked out pronto!
Going to be a good weekend😎

Enjoyed Kris and Wayne’s, my dad has been on the radar with his prostrate and had a scan last week which showed a lump. Having a biopsy done tomorrow but they would have done it straight away but he is on blood thinners. Fingers crossed if it’s cancer they caught it in good time. I was lucky with cancer, anything different get checked out pronto!
Going to be a good weekend😎

Wish him well mate . . . . I really got on well with him when we met. See you soon 👍

Thanks mate, looking forward to seeing you there . . . .obviosuly it would be good to have you on the chinwag too 👍
If you run out of all these very interesting characters you could always put out a late night episode with me as your sidekick to maybe help everyone get a early nights sleep 😝

Back
Top Bottom