What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Just watched @Gonzo latest Batman video.

@Colywobbles bits look wonderful 👏

And great game mate!! That first ball was epic!! Your skills have massively improved, your drop catching, live catching and esspecially dead bounces were all executed really well and used at the right times, very impressive mate 👏 with those skills im expecting top 24 quali at Pinfest 👀

For those who haven't watched, the ending is a cliff hanger 😬

Just watched @Gonzo latest Batman video.

@Colywobbles bits look wonderful 👏

And great game mate!! That first ball was epic!! Your skills have massively improved, your drop catching, live catching and esspecially dead bounces were all executed really well and used at the right times, very impressive mate 👏 with those skills im expecting top 24 quali at Pinfest 👀

For those who haven't watched, the ending is a cliff hanger 😬

😂 You're too kind mate. . . . but I'm going for the win 😉

I really appreciate you posting and watching mate.

Speaking of pinfest
Would it be possible to do a chinwag neater the time, to explain the in and outs of the comps.
I would like to enter both the main and classics, but being very new to tournaments, I’m a bit confused by the whole ticket thing !

Speaking of pinfest
Would it be possible to do a chinwag neater the time, to explain the in and outs of the comps.
I would like to enter both the main and classics, but being very new to tournaments, I’m a bit confused by the whole ticket thing !

Of course mate. I'm sure Craid will pop on again and we'll have a good chat about it.

I'm really looking forward to the classics competition actually.

Of course mate. I'm sure Craid will pop on again and we'll have a good chat about it.

I'm really looking forward to the classics competition actually.
Craid will be happy to come on again and chat about his favourite thing, but the man I really want to hear from his @Wizcat. What do you say Paul? How about a chat together??

@Gonzo not sure of the cause but the latest episode is not streaming smoothly keeps buffering and finally stops for me (I wasn't watching live), I can view other videos on YouTube including previous episode no issues.

Just letting you know in case it's not an isolated issue.

Chris

@Gonzo not sure of the cause but the latest episode is not streaming smoothly keeps buffering and finally stops for me (I wasn't watching live), I can view other videos on YouTube including previous episode no issues.

Chris

Chris

Thanks Chris, I've no idea what's going on because it streamed fine and was working on watch-back last night when I checked.

I've give it a couple of hours to sort itself out and if not I'll attempt to re-upload a recorded version.

Watched the first 20 mins live, with no issues
Then went to watch the rest later and it wouldn’t play properly

Also tried this morning on my phone using network, not Wi-Fi, and it will not play at all

I imagine it's YouTube doing some back end shizzle and will sort itself out in due course.

Watching live kept buffering for me too, so had to give up, tried to catch up later and still had issues.

Thank you to Kris for sharing the information on the location in Germany for air brushing. Does any one know of someone can do this in the UK ? I really want my Wonka doing, there site looks amazing art work on those pinball machines.

Thank you to Kris for sharing the information on the location in Germany for air brushing. Does any one know of someone can do this in the UK ? I really want my Wonka doing, there site looks amazing art work on those pinball machines.

Hi Duncan.

I'm actually speaking to someone at the moment.

He doesn't even know what a pinball machine is really but he's willing to give it a go and I'm happy to be the guinea pig.

He's a very talented artist.

Marco is fantastic but I've just paid £89 customs charge for my JP armour today.

I'll let everyone know if I get it sorted.

Really sorry folks.

I have made a video for this evening which is a comprehensive look at Cactus but YouTube have been 'checking' it for 3 hours and it's still going through their tedious w@nky process.

Back
Top Bottom