What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Superb collection of pins Dave.
Great attention to detail on the upgrades too.
That question though… which one has to leave to make room for new…. always a bugger to answer.
I keep running that scenario through my head too.
Nothing worse than sellers remorse.

Another great epesode and what a lovely collection Dave has, looking forward to seeing the bbb in detail, although theres a few games that could warrant a dedicated vid, that Addams 🤩

Last edited:
And both look horrifically bad, the less said and seen about zingy bingy the better for everyone, capcom must have been on acid designing that one :cuckoo:

Not really a Chinwag but it's a video and it's Tuesday.

Firstly please accept my apologies for the sound at the end of the video. I hadn't really prepared for 6 hours continuous filming and one mic ran out of juice. I'll need to invest in a backup mic set and get a couple more power banks ahead of pinfest. Sorry if I interviewed you and it didn't make the edit but a few were inaudible.

Thanks to @DanLewell for holding the camera when I was playing . . . .cheers mate, great job. 👍

Thanks for @steve brum for hosting us and @Matt Vince for coming up with an incredibly fun concept.

I rerecorded this before going to Electric Circus but thought I'd share it now rather than wait until Tuesday when I'll do a video with Spencer.

Big thanks to @RuyLopez who was great to talk to and really enthusiastic.

Fantastic chat fellas, absolutely loved every minute of that. Cheers Kris and Rich 👏

Really enjoyed that episode! Rich is a top man and was one of the first people in the UK pin community to make Claire and I feel really welcome when he started talking to us at Pinfest 😁
Such enthusiasm!
thanks David ! 1,724 messages since joining the forum in 2019 suggests you're pretty enthusiastic about pinball too :D:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom