What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

He's had plenty of practice on TX Sector.... a true Northerners pinball machine. Well done Ian.
He did say the North is full of TX sector's, only one or possibly two down here.

Ah he was honest then.... I bet he kept shooting those spinners for the top target above the pops.

Four or five up here I think. Once had them all lined up together at one of the Manchester NLP/Play Expo events blaring away :).
Correct about the spinners John, didn’t quite have the same rip to them as yours do though

Reactions: JMP
Correct about the spinners John, didn’t quite have the same rip to them as yours do though
Spot o Lube I think...?
😳
It was also floaty, I'm not sure on recommended pitch for sys80s. I put it to 6.5 and it plays great but I miss the floaty feel haha
@JMP what do you think?

Spot o Lube I think...?
😳
It was also floaty, I'm not sure on recommended pitch for sys80s. I put it to 6.5 and it plays great but I miss the floaty feel haha
@JMP what do you think?

I don't like a floaty feel.... All my 80A/B's are steep with 31" legs at the back and 27" on the front. Fast and furious all the way :D

Finally caught up with the latest episode and what a cracking episode it was too. It has inspired me to return back to Flip Out (removed in fear of the bailiffs) as it has been some time since our last visit.

My son and I will be heading back up on Saturday. So if anyone is wanting to avoid me, go on Sunday instead.

Yeah I saw that as soon as we finished the Chinwag, the Elwinator changes things, not sure my predictions hold up 🙈

Honoured that one of my tutorials actually helped someone and got a mention so thank you for that. I do love Mystery Castle when the thing actually works 😂

Walt was great to watch but unfortunately Walt's jumping around cost him dearly. On at least two occasions he was unable to react to ball heading to the drain that was saveable.

Just in time to listen do during the evening dog wall, thanks Kris 😁

Has got me hankering to try a Banzai Run...

There was one at pinfest last year mate. It's a totally unique game and one I'd like to play again.

When I played the one at electric circus, it was the first time I had seen one since the mid 80s, there was one at butlins Bognor Regis, played it to death on a holiday there.
So when i got the ball to the upper play field, it instantly took me back to that time as kid, and for a brief moment I was 12 years old again 😊

Back
Top Bottom