What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

I think it was Black Knight that did it - that's why they (disappointingly) didn't go back to play it - just added to @Gonzo's prejudice against it!! ;)

Last edited:
I can't believe these scurrilous accusations.

Everyone can be assured that there will be a thorough investigation and report once due process has been completed.

I'll make no further comment except to say that 'Gonzo's Pinball Flipperarma' in no way condones or encourages farting near pinball machines.

I'll get back to you once we've ascertained whether it was Spencer, Andy or Ronny.

I can't believe these scurrilous accusations.

Everyone can be assured that there will be a thorough investigation and report once due process has been completed.

I'll make no further comment except to say that 'Gonzo's Pinball Flipperarma' in no way condones or encourages farting near pinball machines.

I'll get back to you once we've ascertained whether it was Spencer, Andy or Ronny.
Professional production regardless..
Soldiered on through adverse conditions and maintained acceptable degree of composure…(Spence)
Think it would have even dodged Scorsese’s cutting room floor 👍

I have to say I sympathise - the man goes through blood, sweat and tears to provide 37 brilliant episodes of Pinball chat and content...

- but still, all of the comments are about Fartgate and Dildos... 😆

🤣
I wouldn't have it any other way mate

Official Press Release:
"I would just like to say that the incident was childish and inappropriate.
It broke, not only wind, but the core values we hold dear at Gonzo's Pinball Flipperama.
My wife and family are standing by me (but not too close) at this difficult time."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom