What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

+ 1 Great episode @Gonzo - really enjoyed the quick chats with lots of different people! It's definitely going to take some time to get used to saying Pinball Republic I think :)

Feeling quite overwhelmed after seeing David's handmade trophy up on our TV too! (In a good way!)

Thank you Claire.

From everything I've heard you did a spectacular job. I keep hearing the same word used to describe your event . . . .'FUN'.

Well done.

PS: Fancy bringing me a small cheesecake to Pinfest? 😉 Cheeky I know but if you don't ask . . .

Thank you Claire.

From everything I've heard you did a spectacular job. I keep hearing the same word used to describe your event . . . .'FUN'.

Well done.

PS: Fancy bringing me a small cheesecake to Pinfest? 😉 Cheeky I know but if you don't ask . . .
Great podcast buddy, cheers for the shout out and great to meet you down there !

Yes I’m wrong. for some reason I always thought that was Steve’s game not sure why! But I’d have bet the farm on it being Steve! One of Borg’s best in that case!

i want the pie warmer. what a waste just sat there all unloved and unused 🥧

we did use it once but then found out you need some basics around health and safety to sell food.

Wtf? So I'm watching/listening to the latest chinwag on one monitor while browsing random things on another. I remember I have to silicone around some windows in a bathroom tomorrow so I do a little youtubeing and nearly spat my coffee over my laptop! ( Coffee, nothing else!! ).

IMG_20220201_232650.jpg

Well done.

Thank you! We wanted an event that was fun, social with a little bit of competitiveness, so I'm over the moon that people had such a good time!

I'll see what I can do 😁

Thank you! We wanted an event that was fun, social with a little bit of competitiveness, so I'm over the moon that people had such a good time!

I'll see what I can do 😁
Might be at Flip Democracy on Sunday so 😉

Hey yes me n Clare are hosting the next one. be warned though it’s yorkshire pudding pie and flat cap pizza.
Would love to visit your pin room of dreams sometime! I'm on early the next day so seems unlikely for that meet 😔
I have got to know a few of the Northern folk and all seem the best people, including KING OF THE NORTH @windoesnot

Would love to visit your pin room of dreams sometime! I'm on early the next day so seems unlikely for that meet 😔
I have got to know a few of the Northern folk and all seem the best people, including KING OF THE NORTH @windoesnot
He's had plenty of practice on TX Sector.... a true Northerners pinball machine. Well done Ian.

Back
Top Bottom