What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Superman would be superb based on 78.
I wonder why Franchi did his mock-up with a SAM system with an LCD display.

JJP Rumoured to have new Avatar Pin..

I can’t really think of a theme that is bigger than Bond & Back To The Future…
Well that would interest me…

Well maybe a new ROCKY or RAMBO pin, or Die Hard..

Harry Potter is likely what Neil is referencing as Joe K has been pursuing it like a Shark that can smell blood in the water ;)

JJP are on Elton John after Toy Story.

and no not speccybastard! 😂🤣

A massive thank you to @stumblor who we kept talking for ages and I still feel there was more to discuss. Thanks mate

Also a handkerchief @Juggler Spencer who will be crying into his bowl of late night Frosties following the removal of his beloved TOM (that's the game not a bloke btw)

You need to get out more mate. :D

The TOM has left the building!
WhatsApp Image 2022-01-18 at 18.36.34.jpeg

Harry Potter is likely what Neil is referencing as Joe K has been pursuing it like a Shark that can smell blood in the water ;)
Actually I would probably try get a Harry potter, my kids are obsessed with it and it might get them playing a pin. At present they have - zero interest

A massive thank you to @stumblor who we kept talking for ages and I still feel there was more to discuss. Thanks mate

Pleasure mate and great speaking to you both as well. Even after the segment @Juggler Spencer gave me a quick call and we managed to fill another hour talking about databases (of all things) until one of his customers perma dialled him and he was forced to get back to work.

We're a bunch of old fish wives honestly.

Back
Top Bottom