What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

I’m pretty sure it’s the same roadshow - it occasionally goes on dual flipper hit.

I also just watched Zach and Greg’s review of the Premium / LE Godzilla.
Have to say it, although not my fav theme, it looks jam packed with stuff.
Shots and layout look clever, don’t think you will get bored with that one for quite some time.
I guess the waiting list will be long for a GZ Prem due to production timescales.

Todays Chinwag

Massive thanks to Matt and all of the Flipout crew who kindly hosted us at this wonderful venue.

Yep, big thanks to Matt. Great evening exploring Flipout. Many thanks to the founders for allowing us such special access.

Last edited:
The only pinball machine that references West Ham and you refuse to cover it. It’s still one of the best pins out there if you just give it a chance.
We may need to do an IMDN run through here sometime 🤔

The only pinball machine that references West Ham and you refuse to cover it. It’s still one of the best pins out there if you just give it a chance.
We may need to do an IMDN run through here sometime 🤔

I'm only teasing mate, so many people rate it highly that I'm sure it has its qualities and good points.

I can't make a video on it without the sound being off though. I'll get a copyright strike and YouTube will unlist the video.

I'm only teasing mate, so many people rate it highly that I'm sure it has its qualities and good points.

I can't make a video on it without the sound being off though. I'll get a copyright strike and YouTube will unlist the video.
You could change all the music for West Ham chants, I think you should get one 😉👍

nah they won't - I've streamed it loads of times and uploaded them to YouTube without any issues. You just won't be able to monetise it.

nah they won't - I've streamed it loads of times and uploaded them to YouTube without any issues. You just won't be able to monetise it.

Taken from YouTube:
Copyright strikes may affect your ability to monetise. In addition, if your active live stream is removed for copyright reasons, your access to live streaming will be restricted for seven days.

If you get three copyright strikes:

• Your account, along with any associated channels, is subject to termination.
  • All of the videos uploaded to your account will be removed.
  • You can't create new channels.
Unfortunatly Neil, three strikes and your channel is potentially toast. The whole thing. So not a good idea really. :)

Last edited:

Cheers mate, I was just concerned particularly given what Todd said about his Led Zep videos.

I've been at the football before doing a post match report and got a copyright strike because it picked up sweet Caroline on the tannoy. 🤣

you got an actual strike or a monetisation warning? Usually you only get a strike under extreme circumstances.

I have zero strikes I even took Apple on over YouTube over some public domain video they claimed they owned. I also took on some other bozo outfit on who claimed they owned the music to all C-64 games!!!

Taken from YouTube:

Unfortunatly Neil, three strikes and your channel is potentially toast. The whole thing. So not a good idea really. :)

yeah I was in Bagdad when you were in your dads bags :D I've posted thousands of videos to YT and never had a strike. 10,000 videos with all sorts of copyright and never had a strike.

Here are some examples...

you got an actual strike or a monetisation warning? Usually you only get a strike under extreme circumstances.

I have zero strikes I even took Apple on over YouTube over some public domain video they claimed they owned. I also took on some other bozo outfit on who claimed they owned the music to all C-64 games!!!

Funnily enough I had two.

The one below YouTube actually gave me a copyright strike and turned the sound off. It was a Dame Vera Lynne singing 'Bubbles' in the 1950's. Legally there should be no copyright hold on 50 year old music but YouTube were not accepting the appeal.

The other one was on for 100k views but they unlisted it due to background noise and the strike meant we couldn't live stream for 3 months.

Basically I'm ultra cautious now.

That was a great video today guys, few things I learnt about some tables, which was great.
Also reminded me a need to get to flip out again soon, I’m also a fan of tna

Hi mate.

Particularly if you're still trying to decide what your first machine should be.

It's huge fun and I played a few I'd never seen before. I really enjoyed Junkyard and Flintstones.

Funnily enough I had two.

The one below YouTube actually gave me a copyright strike and turned the sound off. It was a Dame Vera Lynne singing 'Bubbles' in the 1950's. Legally there should be no copyright hold on 50 year old music but YouTube were not accepting the appeal.

The other one was on for 100k views but they unlisted it due to background noise and the strike meant we couldn't live stream for 3 months.

Basically I'm ultra cautious now.

that’s bizzare! the inconsistency is just nuts.

that’s bizzare! the inconsistency is just nuts.

It really is. Much like your C64 story actually.

Some obscure channel was claiming rights for loads of that old music. To be honest the YouTube process is so tenuous I gave up and moved onto the next video.

It is irritating when it happens though because YT revenue is half of my income.

Hi mate.

Particularly if you're still trying to decide what your first machine should be.

It's huge fun and I played a few I'd never seen before. I really enjoyed Junkyard and Flintstones.
I have played flintstones digitally many times on my virtual cabinet, then in the flesh at pinfest, great table and definitely a contender for first pin 👍

Back
Top Bottom