What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

Did you get a chance to get hands on with one of the machines first @Gonzo?
Looking forward to watching regardless :popcorn:

I''ve played them and whilst it looks its pinball it has a very different feel to it. They had a two player game (needs two games) and it was a huge amount of fun but as stand alone games - hard to say I'd get one, there just wasn't enough kinetic satisfaction in any of the games, but a couple of folks I know absolutely love them, look for gammagoat on twitch who's is trying build his own game using the platform. However with Bowen and Colin on board maybe the kinetic satisfaction will get better. I've seen Gerry speak at a number of events and his direction hasn't changed, which given what he is doing is probably wise.

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
! Good choice of game Kris. I put my very last 50p on it at an arcade and wish I had more cash on me - really fun game. No spoilers 🤐

you might want to take another look at whose driving the crane 😉

! Good choice of game Kris. I put my very last 50p on it at an arcade and wish I had more cash on me - really fun game. No spoilers 🤐

you might want to take another look at whose driving the crane 😉

Funnily enough my sister pointed out my error.

What a game though, it's incredible fun. I know it's a trek but you're welcome to pop over and play it. There should be at least three games here by the start of February and possibly more.

Episode #29 (I think?)

Thanks to Gerry who was really good with his time particularly given that I didn't know who he was or what a P-ROC board was 😬😬. Anyway, the purposes of these is a voyage of discovery for me and I learnt an awful lot here.

Hopefully this will be of interest to @Big Phil because we discuss getting a P3 and the new licensed title to Pinfest 2022.

Hammers pinball😱
Enjoyed that, interesting stuff and answered a few questions👍
I was using bait boats 20 years ago, on one occasion a swan started attacking it to the amusement of all the other fisherman. I wasn’t laughing then but it must have been hilarious, saying that I’m laughing now about it. Just about got it back a bit bruised, an excuse to buy a bigger more expensive one😂

Hammers pinball😱
Enjoyed that, interesting stuff and answered a few questions👍
I was using bait boats 20 years ago, on one occasion a swan started attacking it to the amusement of all the other fisherman. I wasn’t laughing then but it must have been hilarious, saying that I’m laughing now about it. Just about got it back a bit bruised, an excuse to buy a bigger more expensive one😂

We're gonna need a bigger boat 😉

Very interesting interview with Jerry. I am intrigued by the P3 but without putting hands on such a different style of machine (and with the differing reviews) it makes it a massive leap of faith to put the money down to get one. Would love to showcase the system at the club but just couldn't justify the risk at this point.

I reckon they'd be up for getting a pin over to Pinfest to get some decent exposure and then loaning it out to different venues around the country - let that smooth talking Gonzo guy work his magic 😉

Hi there, I'm selling my Multimorphic P3 with Heist playfield £8,600.00. I bought it in November last year (2020) and since then it only been used in home setup.

It is in very good shape and is still benefit covered by their 24 months warranty. It comes with the Heist playfield (and software) preinstalled as well as the dedicated art package.

I also want to mention I'm actively looking for an Avengers Infinity Quest, if you have one I'd be interested in an exchange 😀.

View attachment 155555 View attachment 155560 View attachment 155557
Maybe @Will has it now 😁

I reckon they'd be up for getting a pin over to Pinfest to get some decent exposure and then loaning it out to different venues around the country - let that smooth talking Gonzo guy work his magic 😉

Myself and Spencer are already discussing options with Gerry regarding getting one machine over. The intention is very much to get it to Pinfest then at Flipout for a couple of months. We're looking at Heist and the new licenced them and the two games we'd get.

Last edited:
My self and Spencer are already discussing options with Gerry regarding getting one machine over. The intention is very much to get it to Pinfest then at Flipout for a couple of months. We're looking at Heist and the new licenced them and the two games we'd get.
Nice one mate, looks a very interesting pin

Sadly here is my prediction:

You'll get one of these games over.
It will be fun for a few games, for some maybe not even so much.
Nobody will buy one
it will fester and die in the club (like POTC did).

P3 isn't exactly selling like hot cakes in the US.

Regards,
Neil.

Well that's my fireworks extinguished 😂😂

Only joking, I love all of these pinball innovations and I thoroughly enjoyed Lebowski, Alien and Octoberfest too. The more the merrier and I'm very enthusiastic about all of this stuff.

I'll do everything I can to bring one over.

As for Alien I'm really looking forward to playing a non-prototype model.

Well that's my fireworks extinguished 😂😂

Only joking, I love all of these pinball innovations and I thoroughly enjoyed Lebowski, Alien and Octoberfest too. The more the merrier and I'm very enthusiastic about all of this stuff.

I'll do everything I can to bring one over.

As for Alien I'm really looking forward to playing a non-prototype model.
I may have an LV coming. Welcome to film it/try it when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom