What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Chinwag Podcast UK

I have just watched it a second time. really interesting listen.

his view on the effect on sterns nib and used pricing caused by the banning auction. and why those auction prices were crazy

That pinball is growing in popularity.

Stern has signed up lots of smaller distros in the usa.

Will force the Mrs to watch this tonight on't telly.
Looking forward to it (she may wonder why Spencer's in it again though 😅)

Awesome to see Todd! He can just keep talking!

My hero and what a character.
I did actually know the FH Trivia. From memory he calls you bucko, Spunkey and I think Chukie!

Top class Chinwag guys well done. Todd is a genuine Top bloke who deserves a lifetime achievement from the Oscar’s for his crazy antics.

Wow whoever’s up next has a top act to follow.

And Spud I think?
I learnt this a couple months ago, I think it was either @Garry Sp8 or Eddie that told me 🤔

My hero and what a character.
I did actually know the FH Trivia. From memory he calls you bucko, Spunkey and I think Chukie!

Top class Chinwag guys well done. Todd is a genuine Top bloke who deserves a lifetime achievement from the Oscar’s for his crazy antics.

Wow whoever’s up next has a top act to follow.
Watch this space… I am on a mission.

I just love the way Todd goes off on one and digresses onto a totally different subject before he is steered professionally back on track. I can't think anyone I know who does that!

Now what was I gonna say again? ah yes FH rocks what a game. erm never mind.......

Great stuff as always @Gonzo i really enjoyed your special guest and now we know who to blame for crazy high pinball prices, The New York Times.

The more people we get into this hobby the better it is for pinball, even if a side effect is higher prices.

Yeah very good episode, only managed to watch half so far due to having to tell the bank how to do their damn job and then the kids came home from school but eager to watch the rest later tonight.

That's so good you got Todd on! In my early pinball days his videos were a great insight into the hobby. Funny dude too. Couple of games I've had in the past have had TNT stickers on them too. Somehow made their way over here

I've asked Jack, Steve and Lyman if they fancy being on it.
Thanks Neil, that would be massively enjoyable and very much appreciatedate. A massive coup.

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Spencer has lined up another 2 high profile guests for the new year too which is very exciting.

Got a flipper skills tutorial out next week (no it's not me doing the teaching you'll be delighted to know 🤣) and a tour of Flipout coming very soon too.

Seriously though.... thanks to everyone for just joining in. Without you to talk to and access to your machines there really is no channel.

Finished the second half and laughed out loud a few times, Todd is an absolute character and great guest, brilliant episode.

What a top bloke and excellent Chinwag. Well done for getting this together.
And I'm not at all slightly envious of Todd for the life he's had in the gaming industry 🤢🤢🤢😁

AWESOME!! Love @Todd Tuckey and all the guys at TNT!! Welcome Guys to the UK equivalent of Pinside (without most of the drama!).

Quote of the Video IMO.... "Pinball : Entertainment you cant get from Wallmart" :)

Last edited:
AWESOME!! Love @Todd Tuckey and all the guys at TNT!! Welcome Guys to the UK equivalent of Pinside (without most of the drama!).

Quote of the Video IMO.... "Pinball : Entertainment you cant get from Wallmart" :)
TBH I'm pretty surprised Walmart don't sell pin tables. They sell almost everything else. The only place I know where you can buy groceries, beer and an AR15. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom