What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can a fee of £299 possibly include the vat of £2,200 on an item costing £11,000. unless they are actually quoting you a vat inclusive price of $14,000 / £11,200 ??

how can a fee of £299 possibly include the vat of £2,200 on an item costing £11,000. unless they are actually quoting you a vat inclusive price of $14,000 / £11,200 ??
They fill a container with 45-50 arcade cabs pinballs etc and charge the £299 regardless of value.
There will be a lot of cabs for £3-400 so it evens it out I believe.

Ken and arcade club are the only arcade container operator that use this model from my experience. But they’ve been doing it for a number of years so must work!

I do remember reading somewhere however that higher valued games or if you over value your machine may increase the fee.

Backglass for sale - Auction in Dorset:
1654711654373.png

Sonic Pole Position £3k. Never seen one of these before, assume parts are an issue for a 1986 rare game?

Sonic Pole Position £3k. Never seen one of these before, assume parts are an issue for a 1986 rare game?

That is mental money for that game! It's not even one of the better sonic games

Ebay Bargain of the day is a Simpsons fruit machine for 4K and it’s broken!

TAF for sale in Skeggy £8.5 k

"a full stripdown clean, rebuild and service" which has left a Test Report in place (Addams wasn't prone to false alarms), and the lamp on the coin entry not working. And for that money I can't help thinking the cabinet ought to be much, much better.

"a full stripdown clean, rebuild and service" which has left a Test Report in place (Addams wasn't prone to false alarms), and the lamp on the coin entry not working. And for that money I can't help thinking the cabinet ought to be much, much better.
8 1/2K is silly money but as eBay is la-la-land it will probably sell! Cabinet and hinges make the thing look like it's been around the clock. I bet it's a dirty mess under the playfield too.

Is it me or is the DMD goosed on that avengers?

Just read the description- apparently 100% working. Bit worrying they mention using money for other investments. I don’t think you can treat pins as investments unless they’re top games AND unlikely to be made again.

And only £2:05p postage.
Sure it's a full size version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom