What's new

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy with Seawitch bought in Spain recently . Not so much happiness in the £600+ to ship it with all the brexit bananas

favour done . its local . its different . i was in the mood to buy something silly. whether its a long term keeper we shall see. NOT too much hassle getting onto coins either
Nice one Steve! Please give me a shout if you ever decide to sell it. I can't afford the distraction of a new pinball machine this year otherwise would've had it.

Instant collection anyone?

Bally Kiss on ebay. wrecked playfield. not for me, although i have promised myself a bally kiss one day.

There’s been some great stuff on eBay recently. I like the look of the Bally Kiss but I’ve got to many projects already. It’s crying out for an overlay.

There will be a few folks lookng to do a full restore but that will put a ceiling at about 2k surely! Once I got a Stern KISS the Bally one was out the door.

A william Flash non workeron ebay - could be an easy fix for someone. I just could never have that game in my pin room, it gets my vote for the worst artwork.

Was my first ever pin Flash - £150.
Got it home. Lifted the back to put the legs on and "SMASH"
:(

Attack from Mars LE remake being offered for sale by Ken on UKVAC.
$14k

It’s in the states but would be shipped over on the AC23 container which costs £299 all in including VAT which would be a considerable saving.

I’ve bought from Ken before and he’s a top bloke.

I’d have jumped on this but $14k is out of my budget , plus I’d prefer a Bally original.

PS Speaking of which if someone is thinking of moving an original AFM on I’m looking for one, ideally not perfect as Im into tinkering and fixing after my STTNG experience 😊

No vat is included in the £299 mate.
I know this 100% as I’ve used kens/ arcade clubs service before.

No vat is included in the £299 mate.
I know this 100% as I’ve used kens/ arcade clubs service before.
I’ve purchased from Ken before and can also confirm that £299 included all fees.
However even when converted, that’s still nearly £12k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom