What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice AC/DC Vault wannabe on eBay

I do hope it some noobie doesn’t get caught out by this and at that price looks like mines a bargain.

Nice AC/DC Vault wannabe on eBay

I do hope it some noobie doesn’t get caught out by this and at that price looks like mines a bargain.
Or maybe this is a Vault I didn’t realise it had no mini playfield and powdercoat

I’ve not played it but casuals on Ebay tend to buy on theme- this changed hands for 5k a few months ago. Maybe poorly advertised- maybe a sign of less interest in buying expensive toys?
More likely a freak high result. It happens.
To balance market cooling notion
an F14 just went way north of 3k this week 😬

Last one I remember on here was a Chris B Pinballs sited bargain a few years ago now. Surely there can’t be many sited pins hanging around arcades these days- most have Raw Thrills shooters or redemption c*ap sadly

Just seen pics of his other items- no bids on the futuristic Dewalt plunge router or Apple iPad Pro
Damn. The plunge on that thing must be awesome.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 09.41.06.png

110 or 240 though? I can't tell from that picture.....

I would have thought 5k max but I’ve gave up that guessing game since lockdown so it’s anyones guess.

I've just agreed to sell an original pro on for £4395 so I think £5k for a vault is reasonable. I wouldn't be paying much more than that when you consider a GB pro sold on her recently for £5k and an ACNC just went for £4250

They sent me this and said one flipper has now gone intermittent, they forgot to add the close up photo and flipper issue on eBay description… beware

With a new CPU needed it’s got to be £1500 max in the current climate?

Attachments

• DFE379F3-6F94-40FD-8C77-C8A21988D4F3.png
    DFE379F3-6F94-40FD-8C77-C8A21988D4F3.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
My old Cyclone on eBay. lucky to survive being partied out five years ago but glad it lives. Notice the odd display - I never worked out whether it was a bodge or factory test machine as twin displays didnt start on production games until Taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom