What's new

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can a fee of £299 possibly include the vat of £2,200 on an item costing £11,000. unless they are actually quoting you a vat inclusive price of $14,000 / £11,200 ??

how can a fee of £299 possibly include the vat of £2,200 on an item costing £11,000. unless they are actually quoting you a vat inclusive price of $14,000 / £11,200 ??
They fill a container with 45-50 arcade cabs pinballs etc and charge the £299 regardless of value.
There will be a lot of cabs for £3-400 so it evens it out I believe.

Ken and arcade club are the only arcade container operator that use this model from my experience. But they’ve been doing it for a number of years so must work!

I do remember reading somewhere however that higher valued games or if you over value your machine may increase the fee.

Backglass for sale - Auction in Dorset:
1654711654373.png

Sonic Pole Position £3k. Never seen one of these before, assume parts are an issue for a 1986 rare game?

Sonic Pole Position £3k. Never seen one of these before, assume parts are an issue for a 1986 rare game?

That is mental money for that game! It's not even one of the better sonic games

Ebay Bargain of the day is a Simpsons fruit machine for 4K and it’s broken!

TAF for sale in Skeggy £8.5 k

"a full stripdown clean, rebuild and service" which has left a Test Report in place (Addams wasn't prone to false alarms), and the lamp on the coin entry not working. And for that money I can't help thinking the cabinet ought to be much, much better.

"a full stripdown clean, rebuild and service" which has left a Test Report in place (Addams wasn't prone to false alarms), and the lamp on the coin entry not working. And for that money I can't help thinking the cabinet ought to be much, much better.
8 1/2K is silly money but as eBay is la-la-land it will probably sell! Cabinet and hinges make the thing look like it's been around the clock. I bet it's a dirty mess under the playfield too.

Is it me or is the DMD goosed on that avengers?

Just read the description- apparently 100% working. Bit worrying they mention using money for other investments. I don’t think you can treat pins as investments unless they’re top games AND unlikely to be made again.

And only £2:05p postage.
Sure it's a full size version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom