What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked if they've even tried to turn it on and what happens but no response as yet.
Not being able to do the resto myself its way too much of a risk as the costs could go crazy depending on what you find.

The other JD on Ebay (£5999) is being sold by 'Delboyrob' which is an immediate red flag 😂😂😂
I politely asked if he would accept £3000, and instead of a counter offer, I received an arsy response.

I politely asked if he would accept £3000, and instead of a counter offer, I received an arsy response.
1643384940876.png

Sooo we can waste his time instead?

That looks like an interesting pinball ...

I have a Night Moves ! Love it. It's a fun and uniquely different addition to a collection, visitors love it. Probably the best of the cocktails with enough rules , and awesome music and lights. It's just funky as f*ck .

you need plenty of room

It's as wide a s regular pin but not as long . It works great for me in the space I have - in the space of one regular pin I can fit my small MAME machine , and the Moves . And you can pull up a stool, sit down, relax with a cocktail on the glass, converse with friends etc in the sweet sweet ambience of cheesy 80s neon funk disco :cool: Until the cocktails kick in and I launch a dancefloor blitzkrieg , thats not so relaxing ...but I digress.

Here is the east side of my shack to illustrate - old photo as that lineup of pins has changed

P1020213.JPG

That looks like an interesting pinball ...

Here's the best Night Moves video on the tube - explains all :cool:

It's as wide a s regular pin but not as long . It works great for me in the space I have - in the space of one regular pin I can fit my small MAME machine , and the Moves . And you can pull up a stool, sit down, relax with a cocktail on the glass, converse with friends etc in the sweet sweet ambience of cheesy 80s neon funk disco :cool: Until the cocktails kick in and I launch a dancefloor blitzkrieg , thats not so relaxing ...but I digress.

Here is the east side of my shack to illustrate - old photo as that lineup of pins has changed
Don't paint a pretty picture I want it cheap😂

I am selling this on the bay as I have no idea what a fair price is

With the Night Moves on ebay, the seller says ...

"I do have another exact table in working order (separate to this sale)."

What does he mean ?

He has a second, working, night moves and the one on the bay is a stripped out runt ?

Jumped 1k In the last minute

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-195651_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220129-195651_eBay.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 25
Mildew sideblades

I would like to see inside the backbox and under playfield. Big risk buying unseen. Could be better than expected.
If it's anything like the Frankenstein I bought a few years ago. There will be rust and special white dust (not the nose candy sort) everywhere. The belly might need replacing too as I couldn't see it on the photos, I suspect clever angles of the photos if this is the case.

Hiya... This listing is me.

Go gentle, selling for what I paid. Judging by the non-working prices on ebay, may be fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom