What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh he’s messaged me. wants my email address …….. game on…….
Yep I got that bull**** response too, will be messaging him back in a minute for a laugh.
B0CD5925-9395-40E6-9156-49972A60A093.png

Ditto, clicked report to Facebook, although it’s fun to bait, the longer it’s live the more chance some sucker will be rosco’d

It’s more painful when you actually receive a pin from rosco. I’d be on this 100% but I’m not on Facebook - I feel I’m missing out on international baiting opportunities.

Apparently this guy is supposed to be genuine (some guy on this site swears her is 100%). Maybe, but it is very odd that he is supposedly selling many desirable pins but never has a photo to go with them Begs the question Why??

It used to be a lot more common for people to list things without pics, and update listings later - you get a lot more warnings during the listing process now.

I used to do it a lot (prob 15 years ago now) as I could write blurbs on the train from work and then take pics once I was home.

It used to be a lot more common for people to list things without pics, and update listings later - you get a lot more warnings during the listing process now.

I used to do it a lot (prob 15 years ago now) as I could write blurbs on the train from work and then take pics once I was home.
Yes but this guy never seems to add any pics ever which is very odd

I just saw that as well. Jumped from £5900 to £7100 in the last few seconds.

we have one in the club that gets close to setting its self on fire regularly enough for me :D

(Just kidding!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom