What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 11.55.20.png

to be honest its not a bad price for a decent Stern Electronics game assuming it all works.

most williams backglasses of that era have flaked away sadly,so that one is better than most,even though it's still crappy in places,but I agree it's not "amazing condition" as listed

Last edited:
Reactions: JT.
most williams backglasses of that era have flaked away sadly,so that one is better than most,even though it's still crappy in places,but I agree it's not "amazing condition" as listed
Im aware of that but saying amaizing is huge overstatement. There was NOS Firepower backglass, framed for about £200 (if I rember correctly) on FB few weeks ago.

Rare £650 "working", "needs a service" Spanish EM on gumtree ...

Tere is currently a Medieval Madness Remake (€7950) and Attack from Mars Remake (€6400) at Pinball Owners (Germany)

From the little I know, they seem to be advertised at a lower price then I have seen up to now. I am tempted, but I would like a confirmation that they are indeed a bargain.

I have a German friend who could buy them and store them until I visit him.

Tere is currently a Medieval Madness Remake (€7950) and Attack from Mars Remake (€6400) at Pinball Owners (Germany)

From the little I know, they seem to be advertised at a lower price then I have seen up to now. I am tempted, but I would like a confirmation that they are indeed a bargain.

I have a German friend who could buy them and store them until I visit him.

Tread carefully. Make sure the owner has a big history on PO and ideally a network. That site is rife for scamming.

I'd say £4.5K to £5K minimum but in the current market, it looking a nice one and being on the madness that is eBay I could see this going north of £6K quite easily o_O

I'd say £4.5K to £5K minimum but in the current market, it looking a nice one and being on the madness that is eBay I could see this going north of £6K quite easily o_O
Really is anyone's guess, location makes it a little out of Martin's way (!).

I'd love one and would be happy with a tatty project TZ, couldn't say the last time I saw one of those come up though...

I'd love one and would be happy with a tatty project TZ, couldn't say the last time I saw one of those come up though...
Dude, I honestly don't think they exist anymore :( The odd one might still be out there but it won't be a project price!

I've requested delivery cost so will see what options/cost comes back. Also requested back box pics.

Dude, I honestly don't think they exist anymore :( The odd one might still be out there but it won't be a project price!
I think you maybe right! Still, if anyone has a TZ needing restoration / load of parts missing do let me know! Same story with my Scared Stiff I'm trying to piece together, those don't seem to exist as projects anymore either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom