What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What car does the TZ fit in then ? :)
1642167944941.png

Back to future for sale facebook. £4k. Our friend wes again.

It’s had a touch of pinflation (even though he was saying it was sold for £4k a couple of days ago)

Attachments

• 9666A2FE-378E-485C-A7A6-33D435BFDF84.png
    9666A2FE-378E-485C-A7A6-33D435BFDF84.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 25
HaHa I was looking and looking and could only find the one up for £6k and was like, nah must be a different one. Pinflation. Must remember that.

He’s still got the Back 2 future i spoke to him today. he’s also got firepower, kings of steel and bad cats (possibly sold) plus a load of EMs still. If i had room i’d have the kings…..but…….

This has been rumbled before.

hmmmm any info like that makes me immediately wary.
Just remember Paypal funded by credit card is the ONLY way.

I have a good and reliable friend in Croatia with a nice TZ for sale if you have a business address for delivery and prepared to pay shipping/duty. Can link you to pics on Pinball Owners.

This has been rumbled before.

The plot thickens... he wants a bank transfer / cash for payment too.

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 23.12.50.png

These things are going up in value all the time!
Iin the minds of pinflationists they are.

That's me out of the bidding then, good spot @Pinlb. I'd seen it before and not clicked it was the same machine.

A friend of mine mentioned someone who had tried to sell him a pin on Facebook, believe his name was Colin based in wales somewhere said he had his own pinball company buying and selling etc does this ring a bell? Obviously pointed my mate to the right places but it got me thinking was this a scammer?

The plot thickens... he wants a bank transfer / cash for payment too.

View attachment 157629

These things are going up in value all the time!
Iin the minds of pinflationists they are.

That's me out of the bidding then, good spot @Pinlb. I'd seen it before and not clicked it was the same machine.
I pulled out of an EBay pin purchase in December as the seller wouldnt let me go through PP, bank transfer only. First blamed Ebay for giving all protection to buyer then blamed fees so I decided against it. My next question for the TZ seller was going to be payment options but I don’t think we’ll get that far now 😀

Just remember Paypal funded by credit card is the ONLY way.

I have a good and reliable friend in Croatia with a nice TZ for sale if you have a business address for delivery and prepared to pay shipping/duty. Can link you to pics on Pinball Owners.
A run a Ltd co from my home address so that’s possible and I’ll pay shipping/fees if it all comes within budget. Be interested to see the link..Thank you.

A run a Ltd co from my home address so that’s possible and I’ll pay shipping/fees if it all comes within budget. Be interested to see the link..Thank you.
Near the bottom of his list. Name is Ante, broken English but passable to chat with him on it: http://www.pinballowners.com/cro_pinman

Think I've had about 12 machines from him over the years, all arrived safely.

I pulled out of an EBay pin purchase in December as the seller wouldnt let me go through PP, bank transfer only. First blamed Ebay for giving all protection to buyer then blamed fees so I decided against it. My next question for the TZ seller was going to be payment options but I don’t think we’ll get that far now 😀

It’s a nailed on scam - only ever pay cash on collection or via bank transfer when you are stood in front of the machine for eBay pinball purchases.

I’ve ask them some questions just to waste their time and take the p*** for my own amusement.

It’s a nailed on scam - only ever pay cash on collection or via bank transfer when you are stood in front of the machine for eBay pinball purchases.

I’ve ask them some questions just to waste their time and take the p*** for my own amusement.

£4000 for a machine that sold for over £7000 last May with the same photos. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• D027BFF3-8D75-4314-A35C-3CEAFBBF5F6B.jpeg
    D027BFF3-8D75-4314-A35C-3CEAFBBF5F6B.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 35
WARNING _ SCAM

I got this from ebay about the sellers account being hijacked:

"We think eBay account reecwhitin-3 has been used without the account owner's permission, so we're now restoring it to them. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

People sometimes misuse eBay accounts by sending emails from them. In these emails, they invite you to buy or sell outside eBay, or ask questions that have nothing to do with eBay. They do this in the hope that you'll respond and give them your email address.

We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again.

If you wish to chat to one of our customer service agents through the Live Chat function please follow the below link."

I've just had a scam alert warning from Ebay that the username on that auction was hijacked and is now being returned to the rightful owner!

I messaged him I am in Manchester this week so let’s see if he’s willing to do a viewing.

i don’t want it but happy to check out if he’s legit for anyone who is interested.
Get him to take a photo with him next to it. Or ring him on facetime / WhatsApp or what ever the cool kids use these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom