What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A working game for a fair price. I'm looking for a few fillers but stopped bidding at £1100 because of the playfield wear.
However the fact displays are good and car works was a cheap fun game for the winner.
Some system 11 games have always been hard sells and police force is one of them. Road kings and Fire also spring to mind but l like both of those.

A working game for a fair price. I'm looking for a few fillers but stopped bidding at £1100 because of the playfield wear.
However the fact displays are good and car works was a cheap fun game for the winner.
Some system 11 games have always been hard sells and police force is one of them. Road kings and Fire also spring to mind but l like both of those.
Totally agree. I wouldn't have wanted it for the closing price myself had it been a better title in the same state I'm sure £1,400-1,500 would be about right.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265694441939

Zaccaria Combat Pinball Machine - partially restored with a £500 BIN.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 11.58.18.png

I am assuming £3.5k is crazy high for this?!

I am assuming £3.5k is crazy high for this?!
I’d say yeah normally but who knows …a South Park just sold for more and XFiles is a better title and game IMO. Nothing surprises now.

Just believe !

What do to reckon it will finish on? My guess is between £7.5 and £8k. But with it being on eBay, it wouldn’t surprise me if it went over £8k

I think you're right mate.

It looks okay and the seller seems genuine so it might sneak past 8k but I think we're reaching the pricing peak now 🤞 .

I'm on the lookout for one but I'm not getting involved at that price.

Last few went for about £6-7k recently and i think 3 sold within a couple of weeks. Not as nice as this one though and certainly no color dmd

Re the TAF. Experienced seller ?

"No buy it now price, nothing lurking in the pictures is for sale atm."

I picked one up in France for £2k a good few years ago. Far from perfect but it's tempting to chuck it on eBay at those prices!

Addams and the T2 that sold on the bay last night are mine

I didn't even know there was one last night.

I bid on the one last week but stuck to my valuation and it went for 4k+ in the end.

My T2 fetched £4800. It was a nice refurbished one. I’m getting out of the arcade/pin world altogether now.
As we’re merging the garage and kitchen to make a big kitchen hence reason for sale

Good luck with the kitchen. I'd have happily traded a toaster and fridge for the pin..... food is overrated anyway.

That’s the dream for us lifers right there 😂

Good luck back in the world soldier and thanks for your service ✊
Haha, In a nut shell, I had an arcade in Warrington, covid killed it, I kept my favourites when we closed now it’s time for those to go.
The one I thought I’d never part with is Tron upright 1982 but even that will have to go :-(

My T2 fetched £4800.
That’s a great price to achieve for T2. I’m sure your Addams will go high as well.
No problems with the buyer?

Only ask as I’ve sold things on eBay in the past on collection only auctions, sells FITE a great price and then get radio silence from the winning bidder.

That’s a great price to achieve for T2. I’m sure your Addams will go high as well.
No problems with the buyer?

Only ask as I’ve sold things on eBay in the past on collection only auctions, sells FITE a great price and then get radio silence from the winning bidder.
T2’s winner is a nice guy from Coventry who’s always wanted a pin, he’s coming up tomorrow to collect.

There’s always space cadets on the fleabay tho :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom