What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
My Mandalorian Pro arrived today. First impressions are highly positive. Lots going on and plenty of shots to hit. Jury is out on the little playfield part at the top right - not feeling the love for that bit so far. Ball just seems to roll into it and straight out without getting close enough to the flipper for you to hit it. Still need to double check the machine is sitting at the correct angles so I’m hoping maybe a little tweak on the legs will make that bit work better.

@Colywobbles pm incoming for a set of your protectors for it.

My Mandalorian Pro arrived today. First impressions are highly positive. Lots going on and plenty of shots to hit. Jury is out on the little playfield part at the top right - not feeling the love for that bit so far. Ball just seems to roll into it and straight out without getting close enough to the flipper for you to hit it. Still need to double check the machine is sitting at the correct angles so I’m hoping maybe a little tweak on the legs will make that bit work better.

Let’s see some pictures......

Protectors posted

One U.K. user requested my for custom pinball cards and I´m developing them. These are my first version:

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-Mikonos2.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Free-Play-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Free-Play-Mikonos2.jpg

One U.K. user requested my for custom pinball cards and I´m developing them. These are my first version:

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-Mikonos2.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Free-Play-Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Free-Play-Mikonos2.jpg
Are you selling these?

I think you need to remove the ‘Disney Pictures’ logo. The Mandalorian was not produced by Disney Pictures, this is Disney’s film division and had nothing to do with the Mandalorian

Are you selling these?

I think you need to remove the ‘Disney Pictures’ logo. The Mandalorian was not produced by Disney Pictures, this is Disney’s film division and had nothing to do with the Mandalorian

On August 6, 2018, The New York Times reported that Favreau's Star Wars series, which would be produced for Disney's new streaming service, was expected to cost around $100 million for 10 episodes. In an email to The New York Times, Favreau stated that the service would allow for the...

Link: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Mandalorian

*"Galactic Empire" have same color that Disney´s Logo in Free Play Card.;)

Thank for your comments!

Play spider multiball
light triangles
Play spider multiball again

81M per shot

thank you.

Anyone else with a pro not loving the mini playfield? If I get it via the ramp, it rolls to the flipper (sometimes). If I get the sneaky skillshot and get into that playfield, i'm nowhere near the flipper and unless i get someone to bodyslam the side of the cab i doubt i'll get close. Is this the way (or, this is the way) its meant to be? Rest of the game is absolutely awesome, love it, but I don't get the mini playfield at all, unless mine is a bit faulty???

Anyone else with a pro not loving the mini playfield? If I get it via the ramp, it rolls to the flipper (sometimes). If I get the sneaky skillshot and get into that playfield, i'm nowhere near the flipper and unless i get someone to bodyslam the side of the cab i doubt i'll get close. Is this the way (or, this is the way) its meant to be? Rest of the game is absolutely awesome, love it, but I don't get the mini playfield at all, unless mine is a bit faulty???
Mine works fine all the time, have you tried levelling the machine, maybe try and have it slightly higher on the left side of machine so it will have more chance of reaching the flipper?

Mine works fine too as chris said try levelling the machine and I think there is a post you can adjust it’s pretty tricky to keep it in there though

People have had it for a little while now. What does everyone think? I know we can't read too much into pinside 100 but do you prefer this game to Avenger Infinity Quest for example?

Thanks to both Chris’s. Got it sorted. Raised the back left leg slightly and noticed the above mentioned post was over to the left so i moved it over towards the right. Now working perfectly. Cheers guys.
Do you enjoy the mini playfield though? The only criticism i had when over at chips b's was it seems kinda lame and one of the 3 key areas to complete to get to the wizard mode. Seems like you would be batting that ball up there forever to get the full 3 modes completed. Maybe early software but it certainly started to annoy us later on in the evening and was very repetitive.

Not really put many plays on it got to say I like it but don’t love it
It’s totally different to avengers much simpler rules which I prefer
My premium may be here next week so I will give a report on that too

I still prefer AIQ over Mando, but still very happy with it. It does annoy me having only 2 pop bumpers. I like the mini playfield.
I also really like all the cut scenes taken from the series, I think they are well integrated into modes.
I still need to play both games a lot more as I’ve only had both games a short while.

My 1st impressions on the Mando Pro.

I played this today c/o ChrisB (big thank you)and all I can say is wow I love it!
Pins are strange beasts but I generally get a love/meh feeling in the first few games and this was no exception with a capital LOVE IT.
Great Music, Callout and masses of great assets. But more importantly for me understandable from the get go not like the WTF do I do when I fire up JP.
The layout was simple and easy to shoot with no clunkiness that I could see so this is a bonus and for friends and family simple multi ball to work on from the off.
I also love the foundry which gets you some nice bonuses along the way so it’s a big thumbs up from me.
Some minor gripes are the plastic ramps but I thought GroGu looked good and the mini playfield does it’s job although a little hidden for short houses like me.
I will defo be in on a prem/le some point for sure and I think Stern have a winner here.

My 1st impressions on the Mando Pro.

I played this today c/o ChrisB (big thank you)and all I can say is wow I love it!
Pins are strange beasts but I generally get a love/meh feeling in the first few games and this was no exception with a capital LOVE IT.
Great Music, Callout and masses of great assets. But more importantly for me understandable from the get go not like the WTF do I do when I fire up JP.
The layout was simple and easy to shoot with no clunkiness that I could see so this is a bonus and for friends and family simple multi ball to work on from the off.
I also love the foundry which gets you some nice bonuses along the way so it’s a big thumbs up from me.
Some minor gripes are the plastic ramps but I thought GroGu looked good and the mini playfield does it’s job although a little hidden for short houses like me.
I will defo be in on a prem/le some point for sure and I think Stern have a winner here.

I should have just waited and read this rather than phoning you for a review mate [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom