What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
3 sleeps until Mando Monday! Safe journey down Hadfields 🤣
My LE arrives in the morning so binge watching mando through the night until it arrives and hope it isn’t raining as I have to unbox it outside to get it through the door !
First thing I’m fitting is a real knocker as you all know I do love my knockers 😂

Here’s a mando story to keep you going -
Martin rings me early morning today and asks “Is Mandalorian from the planet Mando?”
So like an idiot I said “I think so”
To which Martin says “No he’s not, he’s from Hadfields !”
I think he thought of it on the way to Hadfields and couldn’t wait to catch me off guard !
Well done Martin, I wet myself laughing 😂
Revenge is a dish best served hot 😂

Massive thanks to Phil Palmer for twisting my arm into getting Mando LE and sorting it out for me and to Martin for delivering today and helping me to unbox it outside dodging the rain and getting through the door safe and sound.
Wow, this is going to be a very popular machine and despite being worried having gone for an LE and not played one, I’m hugely relieved I didn’t go for the pro.
The mini playfield is far better than I expected and it really is a shooters pin, that main ramp is so steep yet you can backhand it and it’s bloody fast too 😃

Attachments

• 2552DEA2-E798-459F-81A5-BF539676A437.jpeg
    2552DEA2-E798-459F-81A5-BF539676A437.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 71
  • E0EB1C98-EDD0-46FD-A229-A68B47DDF3F4.jpeg
    E0EB1C98-EDD0-46FD-A229-A68B47DDF3F4.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 316EBB8E-2FD4-48BC-9C22-7377EE240E66.png
    316EBB8E-2FD4-48BC-9C22-7377EE240E66.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 64
  • AFBF02DF-EB93-4570-8AD2-317C9E3185DA.png
    AFBF02DF-EB93-4570-8AD2-317C9E3185DA.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 68
Massive thanks to Phil Palmer for twisting my arm into getting Mando LE and sorting it out for me and to Martin for delivering today and helping me to unbox it outside dodging the rain and getting through the door safe and sound.
Wow, this is going to be a very popular machine and despite being worried having gone for an LE and not played one, I’m hugely relieved I didn’t go for the pro.
The mini playfield is far better than I expected and it really is a shooters pin, that main ramp is so steep yet you can backhand it and it’s bloody fast too 😃
Congratulations. 2 sleeps to go for me!

I noticed something and wondered if anyone else with an LE or Premium can check to see if theirs does the same -
When the gate / diverter is down to take the ball onto the mini playfield I noticed a ball was stuck to the bottom of the coil (magnetised) during multi ball.
When the diverter goes back up the ball is released but obviously unless another ball hits it, you are effectively one ball down 😂
Be interested to know if anyone else notices this.
Thanks

That's the first I've seen of the LE and it does look stunning. The armour and grey/silver artwork look amazing.

Such a good looking machine!

The art of the LE 🔥

If there is a game crying out for Titan rubber it’s this one - played with the stern rubber last night and it’s like jelly up the wall time - today with Titans and it’s butter! Got to swap the helmet ones when I’m bored some day!

This game is brilliant though - some easy shots some tricky shots and the way the video is tied to the game is excellent - and the music is mental!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If there is a game crying out for Titan rubber it’s this one - played with the stern rubber last night and it’s like jelly up the wall time - today with Titans and it’s butter! Got to swap the helmet ones when I’m bored some day!

This game is brilliant though - some easy shots some tricky shots and the way the video is tied to the game is excellent - and the music is mental!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I didn’t try mine with stock rubbers, I stripped the playfield and fitted a protector, I know people hate them, but I hate how easy stern playfields badly dimple so quickly, and did this and changed the flippers and slings to Titans before a ball even touched the playfield lol 😂
Did same with my ST.
I don’t notice it has a protector on and I haven’t had to tweak anything and it plays great.
So much to like on this table, and the grogu dialogue doesn’t hold any water as he doesn’t take up any playfield space and if he was simply removed it would still be great, that’s my 10 pence worth lol.
Stern, take a bow, it’s awesome 😎

Mando treats just arrived, but no sign of my speaker lights, but very impressed with this shooter rod from hooked on pinball, and some Polaris balls for the magnet 🧲 in your life

Attachments

• A0FAC704-211E-447B-B7F6-E545C7FF6C55.jpeg
    A0FAC704-211E-447B-B7F6-E545C7FF6C55.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 6D9F0AB2-F56F-4D85-8565-8260022FCC04.jpeg
    6D9F0AB2-F56F-4D85-8565-8260022FCC04.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 16
Has anyone managed to get to the end yet? I’m looking at the This is the way decal thinking am I ever going to get there. Only got to finishing 2 sections at best. Encounters is just killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Neil tomorrow [emoji23]

I seen Neils score in the thread above. I’m already higher than that and absolutely nowhere near finishing it. Not complaining, it keeps me going back to it. One of the best Stern games I’ve played in a long time, and i’m not normally a Stern fan boy. I think as i have the pro, its making the encounters part harder than it needs to be, still fun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the pro version varies the flipper power on the mini playfield, it’s a totally different experience to the Prem/LE, not saying better or worse as I haven’t played a pro, just different.
And I’m not a Stern Fan Boy either, but every now and then they come up with what I consider to be a great pin - GB, TWD, Tron, ST, IM and now Mando

Back
Top Bottom