What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Do you enjoy the mini playfield though? The only criticism i had when over at chips b's was it seems kinda lame and one of the 3 key areas to complete to get to the wizard mode. Seems like you would be batting that ball up there forever to get the full 3 modes completed. Maybe early software but it certainly started to annoy us later on in the evening and was very repetitive.
I’m enjoying the mini playfield more now I can actually get the ball to the flipper. Its still pretty solid to keep the ball up there and its definitely more luck than skill, but its much better than i first thought. Rest of the game is excellent. Plays really well and the call outs are good and the soundtrack is decent. I added the shaker motor to it and that works well too - highly recommend adding one. Its easy enough to see what you have to do and tough enough that I won’t be finishing it anytime soon, so it’s keeping me returning to try and get a bit further. Mine is the Pro and a lot of times i feel like the Pro models are missing half the game but thankfully with this game, you don’t get that feeling. Very happy with it all overall.

My gf took out Disney Plus to watch Frozen 3 or some such sh1te so I decided to watch some Mando. Two episodes in and really enjoying it. It works for me because it's on such a small scale. Little story within the Star Wars world. Rather than badly written space Lord of the Rings. Good show so far. Also, Werner Herzog is in it ffs. Zero shoehorning of social justice as well.

My gf took out Disney Plus to watch Frozen 3 or some such sh1te so I decided to watch some Mando. Two episodes in and really enjoying it. It works for me because it's on such a small scale. Little story within the Star Wars world. Rather than badly written space Lord of the Rings. Good show so far. Also, Werner Herzog is in it ffs. Zero shoehorning of social justice as well.
Finally......,

My printed results:

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print1a.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print2a.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Rules-print3a.jpg

This is semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination:
Flyer-Paper-Double-Lamination-Mikonos.jpg

Status report. I'm now 4 episodes in. I like the show enough but perhaps not as wild about it as others. When I get a chance this weekend I'm going to sit down and watch the pin in action as I'm definitely interested to see how they've integrated the theme. Seems quite a tricky one to me to get right. Also, the Baby Yoda not being animated complaints I think hold water. His little movements and expressions are a huge part of the show.

Watched a couple more episodes of this.The Child/Baby Yoda is a blatant attempt to be so cute that you end up buying a doll from Disney and it totally works! We've fallen in love with him. Also, the music in this show is mental, especially the main theme. Good stuff.

Watched some more video of the pin now I get the theme a bit. I HATE to be that guy/wally but I think if at all possible you need to go Prem/LE for this. Not so much for the upper playfield which to me is inconsequential. More for the ramps. Those clear plastic ones look worse than ever in 2021. Don't get me wrong, I'd take a Pro all day long but that is a bit of a shame. Game looks awesome though.

Watched a couple more episodes of this.The Child/Baby Yoda is a blatant attempt to be so cute that you end up buying a doll from Disney and it totally works! We've fallen in love with him. Also, the music in this show is mental, especially the main theme. Good stuff.

Watched some more video of the pin now I get the theme a bit. I HATE to be that guy/wally but I think if at all possible you need to go Prem/LE for this. Not so much for the upper playfield which to me is inconsequential. More for the ramps. Those clear plastic ones look worse than ever in 2021. Don't get me wrong, I'd take a Pro all day long but that is a bit of a shame. Game looks awesome though.
There's a guy on pinside constantly churning out metal ramps for pro users. They've come out pretty good. If I had a pro it would be a must for me.

Disney knew what they were doing with the baby yoda cuteness to help sell merchandise but for me that helped get me the pin. If the mrs wasn’t such a fan of baby yoda my statement of ‘i think i’ll buy a Mandalorian pinball’ would have been met with a ‘no u fkn wont’, but because of baby yoda she was actually happy about me buying it - so result there.

There is a guy selling metal ramps for the pro so the option to change them is there.

The Pro with its plastic ramps doesnt look as bad in the flesh and you forget about them when playing. However my constant OCD of looking at my pins more than I actually play them would have me demented as I wouldnt rest till I upgraded to a LE and be done already.
I love the whole LE package even though it does not add to the gameplay of a premium and yes you can add a lot of the extras yourself and powder coat them but for me the Armour, Mirror Translite, Invisiglass, Blades, Shaker, Flagship Cabinet Art plus the usual Premium extras on the Playfied make an LE a no brainer.

The Pro with its plastic ramps doesnt look as bad in the flesh and you forget about them when playing. However my constant OCD of looking at my pins more than I actually play them would have me demented as I wouldnt rest till I upgraded to a LE and be done already.
I love the whole LE package even though it does not add to the gameplay of a premium and yes you can add a lot of the extras yourself and powder coat them but for me the Armour, Mirror Translite, Invisiglass, Blades, Shaker, Flagship Cabinet Art plus the usual Premium extras on the Playfied make an LE a no brainer.
I have to agree (a bit of a bias opinion, as I ve ordered an LE), but the Mandalorian, it couldn’t be anything else!

Tbh Col it's more a feel thing than a looks thing for me. That's awesome someone is doing metal replacements. Again though, I'd still take a Pro all day long!

John I might have to come and see you when I'm down that way for a blast on that LE...

Tbh Col it's more a feel thing than a looks thing for me. That's awesome someone is doing metal replacements. Again though, I'd still take a Pro all day long!

John I might have to come and see you when I'm down that way for a blast on that LE...
You are more than welcome mate, but remember the rules, you post a high score, you are barred.......

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free%20Play-print1a.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free%20Play-print2a.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free%20Play-print3a.jpg

When you've finished watching that there are some other series you should watch - try Wandavision next. There is also a series about various rides at Disney Parks, and one of those is about the Star Wars based rides; I never even knew before that there was one based on the Twilight Zone.

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free%20Play-print1a.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free%20Play-print2a.jpg

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN) printed in semi-plastic flyer paper with double gloss protective lamination (photo 3).
Mandalorian-Custom-Pinball-Card-Free%20Play-print3a.jpg
You spelt ‘travels’ wrong........

Back
Top Bottom