The Mandalorian Pinball

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2018
Scotland
My Mandalorian Pro arrived today. First impressions are highly positive. Lots going on and plenty of shots to hit. Jury is out on the little playfield part at the top right - not feeling the love for that bit so far. Ball just seems to roll into it and straight out without getting close enough to the flipper for you to hit it. Still need to double check the machine is sitting at the correct angles so I’m hoping maybe a little tweak on the legs will make that bit work better.

@Colywobbles pm incoming for a set of your protectors for it.

JAG555

Registered
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
My Mandalorian Pro arrived today. First impressions are highly positive. Lots going on and plenty of shots to hit. Jury is out on the little playfield part at the top right - not feeling the love for that bit so far. Ball just seems to roll into it and straight out without getting close enough to the flipper for you to hit it. Still need to double check the machine is sitting at the correct angles so I’m hoping maybe a little tweak on the legs will make that bit work better.

Let’s see some pictures......

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2016
Sunderland
www.colspinballmods.com
Alias
Colin Chapman

Protectors posted

Reactions: Jason Catrine

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net
One U.K. user requested my for custom pinball cards and I´m developing them. These are my first version:

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Rules-Mikonos1

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
The-Mandalorian-Stern-Pinball-Card-Customized-Free-Play-Mikonos1

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

JAG555

Registered
Jul 23, 2017
Essex, UK
One U.K. user requested my for custom pinball cards and I´m developing them. These are my first version:

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

"The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "The Mandalorian Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Are you selling these?

I think you need to remove the ‘Disney Pictures’ logo. The Mandalorian was not produced by Disney Pictures, this is Disney’s film division and had nothing to do with the Mandalorian

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net
Are you selling these?

I think you need to remove the ‘Disney Pictures’ logo. The Mandalorian was not produced by Disney Pictures, this is Disney’s film division and had nothing to do with the Mandalorian

On August 6, 2018, The New York Times reported that Favreau's Star Wars series, which would be produced for Disney's new streaming service, was expected to cost around $100 million for 10 episodes. In an email to The New York Times, Favreau stated that the service would allow for the...

Link: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Mandalorian

*"Galactic Empire" have same color that Disney´s Logo in Free Play Card.;)

Thank for your comments!

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2018
Scotland
Anyone else with a pro not loving the mini playfield? If I get it via the ramp, it rolls to the flipper (sometimes). If I get the sneaky skillshot and get into that playfield, i'm nowhere near the flipper and unless i get someone to bodyslam the side of the cab i doubt i'll get close. Is this the way (or, this is the way) its meant to be? Rest of the game is absolutely awesome, love it, but I don't get the mini playfield at all, unless mine is a bit faulty???

Chris P

Site Supporter
May 13, 2014
Bromley, Kent
Alias
Choppa
Anyone else with a pro not loving the mini playfield? If I get it via the ramp, it rolls to the flipper (sometimes). If I get the sneaky skillshot and get into that playfield, i'm nowhere near the flipper and unless i get someone to bodyslam the side of the cab i doubt i'll get close. Is this the way (or, this is the way) its meant to be? Rest of the game is absolutely awesome, love it, but I don't get the mini playfield at all, unless mine is a bit faulty???
Mine works fine all the time, have you tried levelling the machine, maybe try and have it slightly higher on the left side of machine so it will have more chance of reaching the flipper?

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Sandhurst
Alias
Kris
People have had it for a little while now. What does everyone think? I know we can't read too much into pinside 100 but do you prefer this game to Avenger Infinity Quest for example?

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
mypinballs.com
Alias
Jim
Thanks to both Chris’s. Got it sorted. Raised the back left leg slightly and noticed the above mentioned post was over to the left so i moved it over towards the right. Now working perfectly. Cheers guys.
Do you enjoy the mini playfield though? The only criticism i had when over at chips b's was it seems kinda lame and one of the 3 key areas to complete to get to the wizard mode. Seems like you would be batting that ball up there forever to get the full 3 modes completed. Maybe early software but it certainly started to annoy us later on in the evening and was very repetitive.

Chris P

Site Supporter
May 13, 2014
Bromley, Kent
Alias
Choppa
I still prefer AIQ over Mando, but still very happy with it. It does annoy me having only 2 pop bumpers. I like the mini playfield.
I also really like all the cut scenes taken from the series, I think they are well integrated into modes.
I still need to play both games a lot more as I’ve only had both games a short while.