What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Nah - its not an english man - same guy who did the voice on Aerosmith 'jacky'.

The 'english man' Stern sometimes use was not given the call - go figure.

Yes - I am well aware of where the artwork came from, I do own every Zep album at least twice. I am a massive fan. I do wonder why they used Icarus as that comes from Swan Song - I have many other 70s records with the art work from the LE and they have that same artwork on. I just feel LZ really lacks imagination.

I also (as much as I con myself) think Rush is a great theme. I would LOVE a Rush pinball, but I feel it would sell about 5 in the UK.

Any band or artist who recently has passed would make a good pinball theme (Prince, Bowie, Rush) as all the fans come out the wood work.

Who would of thought of a Primus pinball ? A very underground band.

I was also told by someone in the know in the UK that Queen and Led Zeppelin both were ready to go.......

I actually bumped into Robert Plant yesterday who was visiting a mutual friend, and he actually said he did not have much input.
Nice casual bump into plant

Loving all the gurus of TV data LOL.

The pinball market is small enough that a Blake’s 7 pin would sell well if it had orac telling you to shut up and stop talking ********!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think we need more clown based games, who doesn’t like a clown with a clown topper and weird clown call outs, maybe a clown car bash toy?

yeah I'm worried about that but I'm hoping that Brian eddy sticks with the shadow base layout and its Lyman on code.

theme I usually don't give a toss about but I like the mandalorian and I hope the get it right.

The shadow??? Everybody i knew hated that ****ing game when it was first out on site (1994 ish) when we used to go playing in the pubs, bars and bowling alleys. lol :)

We used to say at home as well when we had one in the late 90s "The Shadow knows.... **** all... "

:)

PS. though i do like brian's games really and his work on indiana jones game code and lyman games always interest me, as he often goes the extra mile, which i respect. As mentioned many times before though i am the opposite of alot of people on here as theme is king for me, so if i don't like the theme its dead in the water for me :(

Reactions: PAX
The Shadow is an awesome game, if it anyway near the same machine i could probably forgive its Mandolorian (SP) theme.

The Shadow is so well implemented, brilliantly intergrated theme etc. Makes the film so much of a better watch... (wouldnt be hard i guess)

Star wars does nothing for me, dont understand the hype, have seen the films (went to cinema to see the first one) then only watched the next empire and last jedi a few years back as my Bro in law had booked us tickets for the latest trilogy, had also watched the second trilogy at the cinema by then, so other than the original I watched them all in episode order. Have watched solo or rougue one etc
As i say i dont get the hype, decent enough shows but nothing awesome

After saying all that i like the latest stern Star wars pin..... even if its only had £20 spent on its toys

The shadow??? Everybody i knew hated that ****ing game when it was first out on site (1994 ish) when we used to go playing in the pubs, bars and bowling alleys. lol :)

We used to say at home as well when we had one in the late 90s "The Shadow knows.... **** all... "

:)

PS. though i do like brian's games really and his work on indiana jones game code and lyman games always interest me, as he often goes the extra mile, which i respect. As mentioned many times before though i am the opposite of alot of people on here as theme is king for me, so if i don't like the theme its dead in the water for me :(
Too right , TMNT, don’t care how good a pin it is. Dig a big hole and bury them all - Cowapata

Mando might be the one that pushes DLC as the TV journey continues.
I'm up for a Mando once I've seen the layout.
Might even have a UV kit for upside down Mando. Who knows!

Have you watched Mando? If you haven’t then go watch it - it’s easily the best Star Wars in a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed under Favreau and Finoli they are doing some great stuff

Money is on Favreau to be the next Lucas President... The bloke is great what he does and you have to remember he had a massive hand in Marvel's MCU

Agreed under Favreau and Finoli they are doing some great stuff

Money is on Favreau to be the next Lucas President... The bloke is great what he does and you have to remember he had a massive hand in Marvel's MCU
And that might be sooner than we think if the latest rumours are true that Kathleen Kennedy got abit of a bollocking off Disney higher ups. The sooner she’s gone the sooner Favereau and Filoni can start building their SWCU.

Back
Top Bottom