What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Pinball

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Rush isn’t going to happen after LZ IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Jason seems to be 90-100% spot on year in year out, I’d trust what he says over Kaneda any day, he’s often fed a lot of red herrings because everyone knows he can’t help himself and spill.

^^^^ playing Devils Advocate
If pin doesn’t materialise.....
Ah, I just fed that out as a red herring” 😂
Kaneda doesn’t know what info he’s getting is good or bad he just leaks it all, a while back it was rumoured Stern started leaking false/differing info out to try and found out who was leaking all the upcoming releases.

Kaneda gets fed red hearing info all the time because those giving him the info know he can’t keep it to himself, also wouldn’t surprise me if Stern fed him false release info, if he leaks a fake title and the internet blows up with interest it’s free market research for them.

Jason seems to be 90-100% spot on year in year out, I’d trust what he says over Kaneda any day, he’s often fed a lot of red herrings because everyone knows he can’t help himself and spill.

Yeah but LZ sales have been **** - significantly bad - so will stern take a risk in that - I doubt it.

Neil

I've literally no idea who Rush are.

I like their songs but off top of my head there is probably only 4 or 5 that most people (well people that like rock) will recognise...

Tom Sawyer being their biggest hit

There isn't too many other rock bands out there that deserve a pin imo

Black Sabbath would be good

Alternative track for GnR?
Was looking for her version of Winner Takes It All to the tune of Paranoid for the Black Sabbath suggestion, but don't think it's on Youtube yet.

Rush's biggest hit was spirit of radio. Got to number 13 over here.

In fact - they have had more hit singles in the UK than Led Zeppelin.

LZ has probably sold bad because:
1 - It looks a crap layout with not a lot on it.
2 - Unimaginative art work
3 - It seems everyone except for Neil dislikes it.
4 - Awful fake accents on the call outs.

I am a big Zep fan but would not own one unless it was dirt cheap! (let's face it - that wont happen).

Well, just wait until Tuesday 11th May.

I am a big Zep fan but would not own one unless it was dirt cheap! (let's face it - that wont happen).

most people saying they don’t like it haven’t played it!

Pink Floyd would make a good theme. I can't see it happening due licensing issues, plus don't the former band members hate each other?

I really do hope it is mandalorian
Bttf will arrive at some point
Gb spike 2 maybe
Sterns led balloons to date are spike 2 seen to be
Aerosmith
Munsters
Led zeppelin
Bk3000
Rush would be there up with them I am a big 80 music fan not particularly rock music but I couldn’t name one rush song

Can't see it being Rush, who would buy it? I do like Rush - but the earlier stuff. "A Farewell to Kings" is an absolute classic prog rock album. 1977 - I was 16 and impressionable!
The yanks on Pinside seem to be drooling over the idea of Rush, I had to google it months ago when it kept popping up over there as I had no idea what the hell they where talking about.

The only other TV show that’s current and extremely popular is The Boyz and I’d take that over Mando.

It looks?! It’s a great layout some great flow shots and the centre shot is butter! Backhands as well!

The artwork is led zep that’s what they use but there are three versions!

Here maybe but quite a few folks in the LZ thead loving it the top players in the US really getting into the icarus challenge.
4 pretty sure it’s actually an Englishman!

Rush ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
FFS Stern really has lost the plot when it comes to licences. Will there be an LE that comes with a flask of tea and a tartan blanket.
Whoever makes the decisions at Stern regarding the music licences really needs putting out to pasture.

91984222-0CBC-42D3-A601-3C15BD7CA7CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom