What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Agreed, super game especially in a dark room. I never did reach the sun!
That highscore music... drool....

Tim

Bought some chrome stuff for my TZ, so will have the rails, widebody lockdown bar and widebody glass channel available for sale. No dents, but a few general light scratches on the lockdown bar.

Any idea what these would be worth?

I would have thought only the widebody lockdown bar would be resellable.
Probably around £50.

I have a lead on a Gottleib Sweet Hearts, any ideas on value?

I need to go and have a look, but understand it is currently stored indoors. I am possibly tempted to join the EM fanclub!

Thanks.

certainly more desirable than most EMs but with these condition is paramount. worthless for a wreck v thousands for a restored example

I have been offered a "Fish Tales" working but "As Is" and need a new display re-runner and clean etc for £1500. Is it a good deal?

Fish tales is a great machine.

DMD will be about £100, so you'll get a fully working one for £1600 (if is a faulty display).

I'd have thought FT is nearer £2K for an average one, more for a mint restored one.

My guess would be 1.8k to 2k for a complete, decent worker with faded cab and no nasty wear issues

Work down from that

Watch out for

battery damage to the mpu,
Game specific parts for this can be very hard to find and be very expensive if you do - reel and motor, fish topper, topper bubble, caster handle, the major plastic bits on the edge of the playfield

certainly more desirable than most EMs but with these condition is paramount. worthless for a wreck v thousands for a restored example

Ok, thanks! Good to hear that it may not be a total no-hoper. It may take a while to get to see it, as it belongs to a friend of my dad who has been told to sell it but does not really want to.

There's a BK2K on here, but currently up at above FT and DMD title money - what is realistic on these as it is in my top 10 - also, anyone with a project one sat about let me know :p

Well I have "passed! on the Fish Tales! It now seems that it does not power up, is missing the Backglass, DMD and Lockdown bar and the guy wants £1200 for it as a trade (no warranty) sale. Too much of a gamble for me. Any thoughts people??

Well I have "passed! on the Fish Tales! It now seems that it does not power up, is missing the Backglass, DMD and Lockdown bar and the guy wants £1200 for it as a trade (no warranty) sale. Too much of a gamble for me. Any thoughts people??

Cab, topper and playfield condition prob decider on this one.

I suppose if you *want* a Fish Tales then it's a viable project - you gonna have to throw a few hundred at it to get it up to scratch. Any complete FT is prob gonna be 1500+ currently, nicer ones 1800+, very nice 2K+

I sold a nice one for £1100 within the last year :thumbs: £2K for a BK2K is daft money IMO

Got to agree with @ronsplooter £1100 ish plus some pinflation but never £2K unless it is a real minter.

However a machine is worth whatever a person is willing to pay or is willing to sell it for, a noob might come along and think that is the going rate or somebody with loads of £ been after one for ages. Strange prices at moment - over £2K for a 'restored' EM :rolleyes: and T2 for £3100, ouch :eek: :D

Not to mention poopeye selling for more than it is worth :p

Ok, thanks! Good to hear that it may not be a total no-hoper. It may take a while to get to see it, as it belongs to a friend of my dad who has been told to sell it but does not really want to.

So now I have a couple of photos. It powers up, and is dirty but the playfield does not appear to be trashed underneath. Any ideas on value, please?

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 45
Not a machine but a how much is this board worth.

Came from a bop i had a few years ago. The flashers weren't working so i got a different board and put that on instead.

Will be for sale as not fully working as i presume whatever runs the flashers needs looking at.

Cheers.

20190614_190421.jpg

20190614_190453.jpg

Never bin fodder. Havent a clue what it's worth, however interested depending on price :)

What’s a Blackwater worth these days? Went to look at one locally today but passed on it. It’s stuck in the back of a garage so only saw the side and the bottom 12” of the playfield. The main problem is the backbox has separated from the bottom of the backbox and also has a chunk missing.
Don’t know if the batteries have leaked as it’s not been turned on in 2 years.
As a project £400? and proved working £700-1000 depending on condition and how the backbox repair goes?????

So now I have a couple of photos. It powers up, and is dirty but the playfield does not appear to be trashed underneath. Any ideas on value, please?
Looks in nice nick, and backglass not faded like many of these. If I was buying I'd be willing to pay £400, cleaned up, rerubbered and working it's probably worth £600 to £800, and maybe more. It's a game that always scores highly in the ipdb top 300 (currently no. 8) although having owned one I'm not sure why. I'm not a great fan of gobble holes. We used ours at our wedding for the picture on our wedding invitations and for guests to play at the reception [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

What’s a Blackwater worth these days? Went to look at one locally today but passed on it. It’s stuck in the back of a garage so only saw the side and the bottom 12” of the playfield. The main problem is the backbox has separated from the bottom of the backbox and also has a chunk missing.
Don’t know if the batteries have leaked as it’s not been turned on in 2 years.
As a project £400? and proved working £700-1000 depending on condition and how the backbox repair goes?????
As you describe it - I wouldn't even go 400.

As a Nordman fan I like the game but even half decent worker never gonna command strong money

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of the 80's Bally stuff but surely they aren't fetching over a grand nowadays. Vector, Party Animal and Strange science are all great games I would love to own one day but imo are 800quid games (nice condition).

Blackwater looks a fun game. But if I was looking to pay 1k for a nice one then I would be thinking about adding a few hundred quid to it and get an early dmd.
Then if I was thinking about getting an early dmd, I would save a few hundred and get a good dmd.
Then if i planned to get a good dmd, I would save a few hundred and get an early stern like avatar.
Then if I had wanted an early stern. I would add a few hundred and get decent stern.
Before you know it, I've bought a JJP Willy wonka 😁

Back
Top Bottom