What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I guess as close to NIB condition as possible. @Matt Adams has good taste. I'll keep my ear to ground but if anyone out there has one that fits the bill and are thinking selling, let me know.

We had to take one as part of a deal this year and was a big risk but it sold easily enough at £1700. The slot machine is the weak link so make sure that is 100%

I saw a video by TNT Amusement on YouTube and they were saying that reels on the slot machine can become brittle over time and there aren't any replacements available.

Last edited:
Hi to all. I want to buy a Getaway (High Speed 2) Pinball.
What sort of money should I expect to pay for one in reasonable condition

Thank you in advance

£1500 for HS2 in reasonable condition, you can pay more as it is your desired pin, at the end of the day pay whatever you are comfortable with, good luck in your search

Hs2 and fish tales seem to be the most common of that era of titles recently for selling. I think a new one pops up every month.
Replaced Judge dread and Demo man of the last two years.
You used to see a Tron for sale once a month too. Most folk must be keeping a hold of them

I could be tempted if any has a fair (good) condition early solid state; Fathom, Gorgar etc - my new vpin has got me interested.

20190624_154947-1.jpg

Hi all.
Looking at price ranges to post with my pin's before the price police take my sales threads apart.
So a rough price range on these so I'm not over charging peeps.
Thanks in advance.
Pin 1 Indy 500 great condition no led work done
Pin 2 The Flintstones tastefully led and works looks great.
Pin 3 stern CSI fully led in great shape.
Pin 4 Bat man TDK awesome shape led tastefully done and everything works
Pin 5 HS2 awesome shape fully and tastefully led everything works some fade.and I know a few projects been sold last week but this is nice.
Pin 6 stern The Simpson's. Led and nodded and looks nice and fresh .
Pin 7 Twilight zone was at pinfest last year but has had full restore and led with comet ,mods still to go on so new owner has choice if he wants them or not also waiting on powder coating to arrive .
Thanks in advance again guy/gals

Hi all.
Looking at price ranges to post with my pin's before the price police take my sales threads apart.
So a rough price range on these so I'm not over charging peeps.
Thanks in advance.
Pin 1 Indy 500 great condition no led work done
Pin 2 The Flintstones tastefully led and works looks great.
Pin 3 stern CSI fully led in great shape.
Pin 4 Bat man TDK awesome shape led tastefully done and everything works
Pin 5 HS2 awesome shape fully and tastefully led everything works some fade.and I know a few projects been sold last week but this is nice.
Pin 6 stern The Simpson's. Led and nodded and looks nice and fresh .
Pin 7 Twilight zone was at pinfest last year but has had full restore and led with comet ,mods still to go on so new owner has choice if he wants them or not also waiting on powder coating to arrive .
Thanks in advance again guy/gals

Pin 1 Indy 500 great condition no led work done. 2000-2200
Pin 2 The Flintstones tastefully led and works looks great. 1600-1800
Pin 3 stern CSI fully led in great shape. 2300? Bit of a guess not seen many for sale but not a hugely desirable game I think? Someone can probably correct me if it's too high/low.
Pin 4 Bat man TDK awesome shape led tastefully done and everything works. 2600
Pin 5 HS2 awesome shape fully and tastefully led everything works some fade.and I know a few projects been sold last week but this is nice. 1600-1700
Pin 6 stern The Simpson's. Led and nodded and looks nice and fresh. 3500-4000, maybe a bit more? Depends how nice and fresh.
Pin 7 Twilight zone was at pinfest last year but has had full restore and led with comet ,mods still to go on so new owner has choice if he wants them or not also waiting on powder coating to arrive. 4000-4500 again I guess dependant on how nice it is. Very nice TZ's though creeping towards 5k...

I'm sure someone else can give more accurate pricing but that's what I'd say these games are worth roughly, based on your descriptions of them and trying to keep a fair price.

Pin 1 Indy 500 great condition no led work done. 2000-2200
Pin 2 The Flintstones tastefully led and works looks great. 1600-1800
Pin 3 stern CSI fully led in great shape. 2300? Bit of a guess not seen many for sale but not a hugely desirable game I think? Someone can probably correct me if it's too high/low.
Pin 4 Bat man TDK awesome shape led tastefully done and everything works. 2600
Pin 5 HS2 awesome shape fully and tastefully led everything works some fade.and I know a few projects been sold last week but this is nice. 1600-1700
Pin 6 stern The Simpson's. Led and nodded and looks nice and fresh. 3500-4000, maybe a bit more? Depends how nice and fresh.
Pin 7 Twilight zone was at pinfest last year but has had full restore and led with comet ,mods still to go on so new owner has choice if he wants them or not also waiting on powder coating to arrive. 4000-4500 again I guess dependant on how nice it is. Very nice TZ's though creeping towards 5k...

I'm sure someone else can give more accurate pricing but that's what I'd say these games are worth roughly, based on your descriptions of them and trying to keep a fair price.
Sound about right to me.

Except CSI maybe a bit high...... couple sold recently for 1900/2000 iirc

You'll know if too high. They will still be sat for sale a week later [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Thinking of clearing out some games I don't have room for. Thoughts on the following.
Fireball 2. Nice playfield cab and backglass. Fitted with red led displays. All works.
Joker Poker em version. Home use for 20 years. Some marks on cab. Nice playfield and new plastics. Hole in art at bottom of backglass but is in white and the existing art is there.

hello everone iv got a tales from the crypt and was wandering about its value here are few pictures of it below the play field is in good condition
the cabinet has a few age related marks but over all its in good condition and working its been left at my freinds house and i do not use it much any more so thinking of selling it
it could do with a new sheet of glass there is a chip two corners but it still fits in the game and can hardly be seen the trim almost completly covers it but it is chipped also the two skrews that hold down the apron are missing they where missing when i bought it
all the boards in the back box are apart from the sound board
IMG_20190721_134049.jpg
IMG_20190721_134049.jpg
IMG_20190721_144730.jpg
IMG_20190721_144730.jpg
IMG_20190721_154705.jpg
IMG_20190721_154705.jpg
IMG_20190721_135322.jpg
IMG_20190721_135322.jpg

How much is a Stern Playboy worth at the moment ? £2k??
Always fancied one and keeping my eye on the one listed on eBay. I assume he's had a load of low offers by his comments in the thread.
Cheers

I wouldn’t pay 2K for that.

find an 80s Williams, Bally or stern that will be a million times better than that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom